Lyubov

What are the most powerful psychedelics?

29 posts in this topic

What are the top five most powerful psychedelics for spiritual work and self growth? What are the top five with the reported most profound breakthroughs?Not including really warped ones like salvia but ones with a tradition or some proven history of safe use.

1) is 5meo dmt?

what would the other four be ?

From my subjective experience:
1) ^
2) 4-AcO-DMT
3) LSD-25
4) N,N-DMT
5) 2C-B

1. 5-MeO-DMT

2. Ketamine + any serotonergic psychedelic (really tied for number 1) (not recommending this; you'd have to be crazy to not find it "too much," but it's probably the surest way to either realize God, OR get arrested after running through the streets naked in full ego-death with NO memory of it)

3. DPT

4. N,N-DMT

5. LSD-25, or LSD-25 + psilocin/mushrooms + cannabis (allows for greater memory suppression and likelihood of ego-death IF that's what you're going for)

Edited by The0Self

just love, acts of love

-1/12 is Infinity 

8 hours ago, The0Self said:

+ cannabis (allows for greater memory suppression and likelihood of ego-death IF that's what you're going for)

Elaborate?

Edited by Adodd

1 hour ago, Adodd said:

Elaborate?

(There really isn’t any need for psychedelics, first off.)

Just seems to be the case. Cannabis can add noise to the equation in some. But it can certainly intensify the effects of psychedelics. Also the phenomenon that seems to make ego death (when there’s nothing left other than what appears to be happening, with no context, no coming or going, and no meaning or purpose) more likely, is simply memory (context) suppression. Cannabis simply seems to inhibit short term and long term memory just a bit more. That’s all.

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

(There really isn’t any need for psychedelics, first off.)

I go into spontaneous ego death if I walk past people smoking weed.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I wrote a detailed explanation on this substance, i think it should be moved to these section of the forums.

1: 5 meo dmt (still can’t find a way to get this, but it’s just a dmt trip that lasts longer)

2: DMT (mind blowing)

3: Shrooms (I put this above LSD as on LSD I remain social.  On shrooms I am controlled by the voice)

4: Candyflipping (LSD and MDMA, amazing combo, you will know what unconditional love is).

5: LSD

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

7 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

1: 5 meo dmt (still can’t find a way to get this, but it’s just a dmt trip that lasts longer)

2: DMT (mind blowing)

3: Shrooms (I put this above LSD as on LSD I remain social.  On shrooms I am controlled by the voice)

4: Candyflipping (LSD and MDMA, amazing combo, you will know what unconditional love is).

5: LSD

Unconditional Love is beyond what LSD and MDMA can show you. Many times substances give false/artificial love/enlightenment experiences leading people back for more and more which occurs with people who haven't experienced and embodied these things directly to know the difference. The real thing is entirely different. Substance can only take you so far. The embodiment, integration and true Innerstanding can only stem from within.

The substances can give you the spark, but spark is not enough for true understanding of what concepts like Enlightenment, Unconditional Love, Truth actually are in their deepest sense as it requires a gradual building of relationship and merging of all aspects of self as the I AM Presence.

45 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@Quantum Toad Clearly you have not candy flipped.  

Unconditional love is too profound to even discuss. It can’t be described or imagined by anyone.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Unconditional love is too profound to even discuss. It can’t be described or imagined by anyone.

Not really lmao.  Love is not even the right word for it.  From my experience is a profound sense of connection to and acceptance of what is.

19 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Not really lmao.  Love is not even the right word for it.  From my experience is a profound sense of connection to and acceptance of what is.

Which of course isn't happening.

LSD is the most powerful in terms of the amount-effect-ratio. We're talking about µg (millionth of a gram) for effective dosages - although for trips it would be more like hundreds of µg, but still: ten thousandth of a gram.

With things like 5-MeO, dosages are somewhere in the two digit mg spectrum.

Terence McKenna compared LSD to a red ant tearing down the empire state building?

Too bad he hadn't much to say about 5-MeO...

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

LSD is the most powerful in terms of the amount-effect-ratio.

The word you're looking for is "potency" ;). LSD is far more potent than 5-MeO-DMT, but the effects from an effective dose are not at all comparable.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 22/10/2020 at 8:58 AM, Lazertazer said:

From my subjective experience:
1) ^
2) 4-AcO-DMT
3) LSD-25
4) N,N-DMT
5) 2C-B

is 4-AcO better than Shrooms for you?

14 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Not true, it’s quite different

8 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Not true, it’s quite different

Not really.  I have heard that you can walk around on it like Shrooms, but you can do that on regular DMT as well.  People just seem hype up 5 Meo even though from what I have read it doesn’t not seem to be that different than DMT.