seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

insight i got from talking with a LD naysayer:

"Lucid dreams doesn't exist, it's all part of the dream".

This point out that "lucidity" is a feature of the dream.

quote from santata gamana's book "Throughout this process, the dreamer not only becomes lucid to the fact that they are dreaming, but also becomes aware that their own lucidity is still another level of dreaming".

11 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

insight i got from talking with a LD naysayer:

"Lucid dreams doesn't exist, it's all part of the dream".

This point out that "lucidity" is a feature of the dream.

quote from santata gamana's book "Throughout this process, the dreamer not only becomes lucid to the fact that they are dreaming, but also becomes aware that their own lucidity is still another level of dreaming".

Thought so!! Was that in response to what I was saying? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 01/12/2020 at 5:29 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

So... I'm pretty sure that whenever I'm lucid, I'm merely dreaming of being lucid. I tend to think that there's a connection or bridge between the dream self and my physical self 'out there' (please add quotation marks to each word above) 

@Soulbass ah OK, but I really appreciate it... Here's what I said a few comments up

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I think I have an account there. I don't really visit the forums, but I'm on a real active group on Facebook

drop!

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That looks cool. I downloaded for Android.  The chaining alarm sounds neat, I'll try that one out. 

Cool!

^_^

I will try it too, I'll post how it works for me.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 10/21/2020 at 4:55 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

Don't delay! Call now! 

(no don't call, just respond here) 

Agent is standing by. 

Hi!

I hope you are doing well.

I want to enjoy Lucid Dreams each and every night.

Can you please guide & help me?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

@seeking_brilliance It seems that you don´t let a lot of room for the intuition in your dreams :))) Exercising, applying methods, controlling... It doesn´t work for me. After I´ve decided to write down my dreams, I stopped remembering them. It´s depressing. 

Once I decided to see my hands in a dream. And what did I see? A guide (there was a period when the guides were present in almost all of my dreams), he approached me from some place far away and waved frantically the whole time with both of his arms and laughed friendly. When he came closer I saw that he waved with the arm stumps. He was missing completely a part of them where the hands should be. And he seemed to find the surprise and my confusion pretty funny. Me too :)

9 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hi!

I hope you are doing well.

I want to enjoy Lucid Dreams each and every night.

Can you please guide & help me?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Hi there, thanks for calling. 

My first answer would be to learn to enter a dream consciously and on demand. But since this could potentially take weeks, months, or years to accomplish, I also suggest all of the attraction practices. 

To start, please answer the introductory questions :

Do you have vivid dreams on a regular basis? 

Have you had a lucid dream before? 

Why do you want to lucid dream? 

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (very advanced) 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

After I´ve decided to write down my dreams, I stopped remembering them. It´s depressing. 

That's a bit strange... Could you elaborate? Were you remembering them pretty well before you started writing them down? 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That's a bit strange... Could you elaborate? Were you remembering them pretty well before you started writing them down? 

Yes, I could. Not always and not all of them. But what I could remember was pretty distinct. And they were sometimes long and pretty sophisticated. Sometimes connected with each other. I thought, I could write a stoty - something like "Alice in Wonderland" after I´ve written down enough of them. It was also like living a parallel life with more adventures, fun and possibilities. 

OK, my experience with dreams is similar, but what happened once you started writing them down? You feel like you lost some memory connection to your wonderland?  What about your overall dream awareness? Do you know you dreamed but just can't think of what it was about? Or does it feel like you no longer dream? 

Earlier I felt often that there was much more there than I can remember. The dreams which I could remeber were very distinct and vivid. But I felt like they were just 5-10% of what I ´m dreaming. Sometimes it was even a little weird - the feeling that there is somewhere another life and something important might happen there and I cannot remember. 

But now it feels like I no longer dream. THough I read that all people dream but forget. 

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

But now it feels like I no longer dream. THough I read that all people dream but forget. 

It sounds like your dream awareness is super low.  Do you meditate? Practice awareness checks? Smoke pot? 

13 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Do you have vivid dreams on a regular basis?

I dream regularly but they are not vivid every time Sometimes I forget my dreams. Sometimes they are really vivid and sometimes they fainted.

Have you had a lucid dream before? 

Yes. 2 or 3 each year. But I want to enter in dream state consciously whenever I am interested.

Why do you want to lucid dream?

To Learn, To Grow Spiritually & Psychologically, To Explore, To Understand Consciousness, Mind, Dreams, To Enjoy.

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (very advanced)

As much as required to master this skill. 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

It sounds like your dream awareness is super low.  Do you meditate? Practice awareness checks? Smoke pot? 

I still do a little bit of yoga a little bit of meditation. Maybe I should increase. I´ll try to meditate every day. Lazy me... 

Awareness check. I am not sure that I need it. When I am dreaming I´m always aware, that it´s a dream. It´s not a problem, a problem is that I am not dreaming.

Smoke pot. Never tried any of drugs. Maybe it´s a prejudice, but I don´t like even the idea of them. I don´t know anybody who has become enlightened by them, I don´t mean the ocasional glimpses but steady and clear state of enlightenment. Well, Leo seems to be an exception. 

But! I know enough people who ruined or even killed themselves by drugs. 

Generally I learned to appreciate the clear state of mind. I don´t even like alcohol. 

Even if I would change my mind and try cannabis, I have no idea, where to take it from. It´s illegal in my country. 

I think, I am beginning to understnd the idea of drugs. All the teachings are useless, if you don´t experience at least once this special state of consciousness. Nothingness, Existence, God  are beyond imagination, they must be seen. 

But drugs won´t help you to make enlightenment steady, your normal state of consciousness, won´t they?