VeganAwake

Enlightenment seems to be hidden because it's Everything!!!

7 posts in this topic

Are 'you' constantly seeking for something?

Does it feel like something is lacking or missing in 'your' life?

Well 'you' have come to the right place!!!

Because for only $0 a month 'I' can explain how since birth and for no apparent reason whatsoever, 'you' have been conditioned to believe 'you' are a 'separate' individual with free will and choice.

Every thought emotion and action 'you' take is because 'you' decided to.

Never mind of course if 'you' were born and indoctrinated into a very heavily conditioned culture where beliefs are force-fed and monitored for compliance as seen fit.

Often this illusory experience of being separate brings about a search to find wholeness... but this search becomes endless because what you're looking for is already the case. What you're looking for hides Itself by already being everything.

When the apparent 'me' is looked at closely and without distraction, what is actually there?

Is there a real entity within the body with free will and choice? 

Don't conceptualize about it, LOOK and see!!

When this entire hilarious dramatic play is looked at from the biggest picture possible it's recognized that everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be because it's WHAT IS!!

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players"

-- William Shakespeare

It's absolutely Everything...whole complete and perfect

THIS!!!!!!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hey, what a sweeet deal.

Enlightenment is like a joke.

If you go about explaining it, the point is missed

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Hey, what a sweeet deal.

Enlightenment is like a joke.

If you go about explaining it, the point is missed

That's what's being experienced their bud, it's whole complete and perfect. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

When the apparent 'me' is looked at closely and without distraction, what is actually there?

ME

Is there a real entity within the body with free will and choice? 

YES

Don't conceptualize about it, LOOK and see!!

Of course, did you look and see? Or you're just conceptualizing about having no free will?

When this entire hilarious dramatic play is looked at from the biggest picture possible it's recognized that everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be because it's WHAT IS!!

It's all YOU.

It's absolutely Everything...whole complete and perfect

THIS!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!

What the heck am I reading. Ofcourse your whole experience comes from within and all that you know is created there. Everyone knows that to some extent. You write it in such a way that unawakened people wouldn't understand and awakened thinks its bullshit to write it because it's obvious. 

Then every human creates a lot of suffering by themselves within themselves and it was completely their making. Me writing here is ego and suffering (same thing) and it is needed to do survival process and to be in the highest states of unselfishness. This is why saying everything is me is bullshit because it isn't in the interest of the reader, is it self satisfaction for you? Or perhaps you did this unselfishly for some higher meaning, I do not know.

When you have awakened Survival and unselfishness is the only ego we tend to use? . Otherwise many have chosen to let go of all suffering and has gone so deep into ecstasy that you die, often referred to reaching enlightenment. 

Also everything isn't the way it should be. Yes in a way it is, life is what it is in your experience right now, when you are conscious you realise how you created this experience. Everything should not only be the highest experience for you but every human, most doesn't actually want suffering yet they created it. So everything shouldn't be the way it is. 

@Leo Nordin yes it seems to be a completely illogical communication.

Love your sincere response ❤