Stevewonder62

Cult behavior on this website?

25 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Stevewonder6262 said:

@Forestluv lol that’s cute but I can’t you banned it when i gave a calmer criticism 

Your @Drake72 account has not been banned. It doesn't even have any warning points. Just use that account. Each user is only allowed one account. 

You recently created the below thread that turned into a criticism/grievance thread. It's been open for days with 120+ posts. It didn't get locked and you weren't banned. There is no need to open new accounts.

Leo does not command anyone to do anything.  That would be craziness. You are on an open forum, where 99% of us are a bit whackadoodle. Welcome to heaven. 

Observing trends and mob mentality on this forum reflects the real world perfectly. If someone is pushed away, it is sad, but leo did not personally command anyone to act dogmatic. He even does not have manipulative control over the mods, despite all the fun conspiracy theories. 

Just be an adult, and use the forum to better yourself. If that means forgiving leo for not meeting your expectations, then you've already learned how to use the forum.  Enjoy! 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Stevewonder6262 leo and the mods have to make a conscious decision to ban you and if you are a real student of the work then banning you would defeat the purpose of running the forum because that is the purpose of the forum to create a place where people share ideas to hell each other reach our goals and aspirations and help people awaken. This is the start of the great awakening of the 21st century. I can see it happening, its inevitable. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I think I know why this is often considered a cult.

It has to with Leos direct teaching style of controversial ideas and his personal experiences. 

The Pro of this approach is that it is less dry and more direct.

The Cons are that it can seem authoritative, arrogant and "off" to new people.

This is really just a Youtube channel and a forum, not a cult. There are tons of other Youtube channels that discuss the same topics, but its just presented in a "friendlier" way. I think its quite refreshing how the topics are presented.

I think redesigning the website could help by removing the all the "salesman talk" and the picture of Leos face on the front, this was appropriate for general self help, but with the topics now discussed this could easily be taken the wrong way.

And I totally get it. If you just take a quick look you can easily be turned off. You can't get mad at people for not looking into this further, there is so much bullshit on the internet you have to be really careful which threads you follow.

Edited by Hawkins

@Stevewonder62 User has been banned for opening 4 duplicate accounts and fake Frank Yang accounts.

Like I said. Classic gaslighting devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.