Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

There is no 'GOD' and there is no 'YOU' (Can you live with this)

16 posts in this topic

You're belief on whether this is true or not makes NO difference in any way at ALL... in fact you could go on 'your' entire apparent existence believing I'm a deluded butthole... and that still wouldn't make any difference in any way at ALL...

Do you see that you are free and unreal!!

You are not Consciousness ; you are not Awareness; you are not at all!!

Again.....Your belief on whether this is true or not makes no difference in any way at all!!

I'm not here to take away all the conditioned beliefs that Mommy and Daddy or Grammy and Grandpa instilled...that's for you to figure out.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

erm ... so who/what are you talking to then ;) 

At first glance this sounds a bit like Buddhism - no God, no self - but then they go on to replace it with things like Buddha nature, Nirvana or Dharmakaya etc: I'm not sure if you have a name for what's left? You're saying I have some beliefs, so that much exists at least! 

There is no need to reply because Thread starter has no consciousness. 

Edited by hyruga

1 hour ago, silene said:

erm ... so who/what are you talking to then ;) 

At first glance this sounds a bit like Buddhism - no God, no self - but then they go on to replace it with things like Buddha nature, Nirvana or Dharmakaya etc: I'm not sure if you have a name for what's left? You're saying I have some beliefs, so that much exists at least! 

Well that's the crazy part, no one is speaking to no one. 

The beliefs are just emptiness appearing as fullness or something real.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yes, there's no you because there's only God/The Universe/Reality.

So... If there's no you, and yet there is STILL something (colours, forms, a weird sensation of "reality"...etc), then you must be Realitic itself! Because there's Nothing else 

Non duality = Not two ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well that's the crazy part, no one is speaking to no one. 

?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

14 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Do you see that you are free and unreal!!

Such a good excuse to get away with things :D 

There is nothing rather then nothing? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Look at your hand right now. That is consciousness. Ideas about No consciousness, God, or whatever are concepts and imagination. When you look closely at your hand. You will realize that there is no hand and no looking, but rather just Pure Consciousness and Being. That is the Absolute Truth. 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

The infinity void that is in the no time , "is" . Is being right now, in all his infinite no shape. Can you feel it? Your shape , transparent hologram , is talking to it. Talking and talking and limitating with the shape of the mind. Since you focus in the mind, you are the mind , since you focus in where the mind is acting, you are the "is", but at the end you are the is right now, despite the transparent hologram of the mind

28 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Look at your hand right now. That is consciousness. Ideas about No consciousness, God, or whatever are concepts and imagination. When you look closely at your hand. You will realize that there is no hand and no looking, but rather just Pure Consciousness and Being. That is the Absolute Truth. 

If you wanted to say ALL there is is consciousness, you could. But you could also say all there is is unconditional love, no-thing, everything, or whatever. Just as long as it’s all the same. It’s certainly not consciousness or love as anyone knows it. It’s not consciousness that involves knowing either, so it doesn’t necessarily seem right (or wrong) to call it consciousness. How could anything exist outside of everything in order to know it? Knowing is an illusion, but its appearance is still not outside of everything.

All that exists is Direct Experience or Consciousness, or whatever you want to call it. The name of This has no actual name. All names are dualistic, finite, and limiting. Whatever it is, It is what It is. It is as it is as it is.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

@VeganAwake I recommend eating some high quality steak

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@VeganAwake Absolute Truth is not a belief.  God / infinite Mind / Infinite Love is not a belief.  Your awakening is yet to be complete.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.