Intraplanetary

Leo Life Purpose Course

4 posts in this topic

Hi 

I'm thinking to buy the course as I finally realised i don't have a true, meaningful life purpose. I thought I have but I realised there is nothing that make me thrive in life. Even though I've been improving in coming aware of my emotions and thoughts, I still feel I'm stuck with my old habits and fear to face my own pain. 

I know I must become the light if I was to make a real contribution to the world and I must face my own darkness to become the light. But I need to know the WHY... 

How does the course help you to find your purpose? has the course been useful to you?

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Among so many courses that I've taken, big and small, those that have deeply affected my life are when the teacher has purposefully built a community around it. The course brings knowledge. But discussion brings wisdom.

I bought it in 2017 and listened to it. I remember Leo said that only 5% will actually do what he taught in the course in real life. I thought: "I could be that 5%." It turned out that it wasn't that easy.

My head was filled with too many limiting beliefs. I couldn't really take it in. Part of me said: "Yes, it makes a lot of sense." Part of me said: "No, it isn't made for you."

A major factor was that I didn't discover the value of this forum. I was aware of its existence but I never used it. Like what Leo has been saying, it's so easy to forget about all the teaching and get inundated in day-to-day life. So, on this point, you're at a good start coz you're on this forum before you get into the course!

I'm getting into the course again. This time, I'll take it as an actual guide to my life. I hope it works wonder in your life too! 

Watch the sales video and read the sales page in full.

It should be able to address any questions or concerns that you have, and explain more than I ever could. That's its job. It tells you exactly what you'll learn and what you'll leave with, plus who it's right for.

https://www.actualized.org/life-purpose-course

As for my personal experience... I quit my full-time job I hated in the area of study that I went to university for, and started my own business based on my life purpose that is still going strong after 3+ years. I re-do the entire Life Purpose Course every December to refine my life purpose, or see if I need to change it, plus setting a whole set of goals for the next year.

You asked about the course back in April and have probably been debating it with yourself ever since. It's only $250. Just pull the trigger already.
The way I look at it, I got way more than $250 worth of value from Leo's Youtube videos before I ever even took the course.

You get more than your money's worth for sure. There are a ton of useful exercises that look at the problem from all angles. Personally I got a lot of benefit out of it, but you have to look at it as a long-term project, it doesn't happen overnight.

I will say one thing that would be cool is if Leo continued to release updates, but as it stands there's many hours of good info there in addition to lots of reading material.