Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Does anyone really know

18 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I understand that I am just a thought Or a clinging to an identity that dies  and transforms moment to moment . Never really existing and a new  thing day to day. However, I’m just wonder if you or anyone actually knows for certain 10000% what happens after the moment of physical death . Does the story continue just with a higher level of awakness in a new dream where I at first remember that I died in this and soon forget , or is it just over for this version of god?

Ps I realize I’m only asking my self and I’m the only one that can say if your valid this is just for my amusement and wonder into the many perspectives of my creation 

@Mvrs One day I wondered "What if I was a different being that really wanted my awareness of me to continue? I had a strong desire and intention to continue on after my death. Would I become aware of just 'me'? Would I get to bring all my memories, feelings, desires with me? How would I know if I returned?". Then I suddenly realized: I'm back!! It worked!! Holy shit, it feakin' worked!! 

If you really want to know:

Sit and ask what is beyond death.

Don't listen or care for any of your thoughts that may appear.

Focus on your will to know what is true, no matter what it is.

If you do this everyday for at least 30 minutes, you will know at some point ☺

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Nobody knows what happens after death. If they say otherwise, they are either deluded or lying. The only thing we can know with certainty is our essence, and that knowledge is nonconceptual.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

@Mvrs One day I wondered "What if I was a different being that really wanted my awareness of me to continue? I had a strong desire and intention to continue on after my death. Would I become aware of just 'me'? Would I get to bring all my memories, feelings, desires with me? How would I know if I returned?". Then I suddenly realized: I'm back!! It worked!! Holy shit, it feakin' worked!! 

I have had moments of realization of the thing before this character that’s and it was the best moments of my life so that’s why I’m not sure what’s good with life 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:30 PM, Moksha said:

Nobody knows what happens after death. If they say otherwise, they are either deluded or lying. The only thing we can know with certainty is our essence, and that knowledge is nonconceptual.

No need to realize what happens after death, only that there is no liver of lives. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No need to realize what happens after death, only that there is no liver of lives. 

I would (slightly) disagree, in that of course there is no individual / ego self. But infinity is a single self playing all the characters simultaneously through relativity. In this way, all "objects" in the universe are self-illuminated.

Thoughts? 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:20 AM, Mvrs said:

I’m just wonder if you or anyone actually knows for certain 10000% what happens after the moment of physical death. 

Ofcourse no. It's like asking a bunch of blind people do any of you guys know what does the color red look like lol? For someone to know that he has to physically die and then come back somehow. So maybe ask people who had near death experiences . You can't ask a dead person obviously he is dead lol.  And you can't ask a bunch of alive people they can't tell you since they didn't  die yet to know.  Pretty obvious shit. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@justfortoday

It’s a tiny nuance so to speak. I don’t disagree at all with what you said there. Referencing your other thread... in the same way there is no mover, though relativity ‘implies’ or make it seem like there is, there is no liver, death, or relativity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@justfortoday

It’s a tiny nuance so to speak. I don’t disagree at all with what you said there. Referencing your other thread... in the same way there is no mover, though relativity ‘implies’ or make it seem like there is, there is no liver, death, or relativity. 

Ah, yep. Thanks for expanding. I now agree with you.

My best guess is that you keep on living cause you are GOD or atleast a part of it, and there is some good NDE and even psychedelics can show you, BUT it might as well be that you stop existing all together, he who dies will see ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse no. It's like asking a bunch of blind people do any of you guys know what does the color red look like lol? For someone to know that he has to physically die and then come back somehow. So maybe ask people who had near death experiences . You can't ask a dead person obviously he is dead lol.  And you can't ask a bunch of alive people they can't tell you since they didn't  die yet to know.  Pretty obvious shit. 

You can’t even trust that tho . Cause they didn’t die from this forever  they came back. 

My insights I have gotten tho point to me that I’m simply just forgetting another reality that I inserted myself here from . I understand the end game is nothing but my gut tells me this is just a small part of a way larger game each indivaul shard of god is playing 

I feel like all that happens at physical death is same thing that happens in a dream u wake up in another matrix dream and realize what was really going on the whole time . If this is truly what is going on we are completely lost in beautiful delusional insanity that goes on forever trapped inside our minds forever as indivuals in a shared dream all played in actuality by the same actor

Edited by Mvrs

@Mvrs yeah i also get the feeling actually, like consciousness press erase on the memory it had to live a new life again, if you could control it i guess you would have done the same, forget that you are GOD , exactly as YOU can forget that you are a human in psychedelics states,  it is all about memory

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 hours ago, Mvrs said:

You can’t even trust that tho . Cause they didn’t die from this forever  they came back. 

How do you know death is real? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .