UNZARI

Is Survival Structural or Content?

9 posts in this topic

Just woke up from a crazy dream cause i took melatonin. It was about three characters i could oversee and distort their reality as they moved throughout what looked like a videogame world. One of those characters was kermit the frog and i made him get chased by Shrek lol. Anyway, i was omnipresent in this dream and i can see how i was god in this dream because i was alone watching this weird story unfold. This dream obviously has different rules than this life dream. Is survival apart of this dream or is survival a manifestation in every dream to certain degrees? Is survival a hallmark of gods many art pieces? Thanks

What do you mean by that? structural and content are ideas, they are a part of survival.

As survival shapes all our actions, i would say Structural, but i don't know if i get what you are asking.

On 10/4/2020 at 0:36 PM, UNZARI said:

Just woke up from a crazy dream

This is still the dream. That might help with your inquiry.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

survival keeps you distracted by the content of life so that you will never look at structure of your own mind like we do in spiritual work.

@UNZARI that sounds like a cool dream!!! I love Kermit!  I hope he got away ok?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

It's not easy being green. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Survival is driven by Fear. When you cant trust in your reality you have to enter Survival Mode. In the Physical Realm you have to react to actions with the goal of keeping your energy so you can continue to react and act. Humans and Lizards are very much the same when it comes to the basic functions of life. But if you are able to exit Survival and grow out of your Root Chakra, you can start investing your energy into new challenges in the emotional, mental, and spiritual worlds. 

Drinking a Corona in Cancun by the Ocean isn’t surviving. That’s called Living, the benefit of mastering Survival. Haha ?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nahm said:

This is still the dream. That might help with your inquiry.

fuck.... 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:42 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

@UNZARI that sounds like a cool dream!!! I love Kermit!  I hope he got away ok?

he’s safe no worries lmao