BipolarGrowth

The Most Dangerous Spiritual Insight Ever Conveyed

6 posts in this topic

Sin=God

Leo’s Godmind can appreciate the nuance, simplicity, beauty, etc. of this. But what about your Godmind? 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Zen devilry. ?

If you are conscious of God.. There won't be anything perceived as sin by you.. To equate "it" with God. It's all God. But if you are in ordinary ego conscious... Which you are .. You are conscious of survival... You know right and wrong.. And "sin".. As a relative to your culture. Religion.. And upbringing.  And from that POV what has been programed in your body-mind as sin  will disturb you Will move you forward from Sat-chit-Ananda that you are. Moving you further from God. Zen devil. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Zen devilry. ?

If you are conscious of God.. There won't be anything perceived as sin by you.. To equate "it" with God. It's all God. But if you are in ordinary ego conscious... Which you are .. You are conscious of survival... You know right and wrong.. And "sin".. As a relative to your culture. Religion.. And upbringing.  And from that POV what has been programed in your body-mind as sin  will disturb you Will move you forward from Sat-chit-Ananda that you are. Moving you further from God. Zen devil. 

@Someone here Actually I think thats what OP is saying. The reason this teaching is dangerous is that most people are pretty far from God and therefore will interpret the teaching as "oh I can sin freely and enjoy it because its all God" when in reality they are weaponising this teaching as a way to reinforce ego.

Speaking of reinforcing ego, your response is very quick to point the finger. Maybe there is an ego behind that finger?

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Shmurda see 99% of people are not conscious of god..so I highly suspect that OP is from the 1%..So this teaching will just be ego using nonduality to reinforce itself.  If you in God consciousness.. God =God.  If you in ordinary state of consciousness.. Sin =sin.  You can't be In a state where sin =God. That is a duality. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

thats pretty simple my friend. Realizing the magnitude of God will blow your socks off.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:58 PM, Shmurda said:

@Someone here Actually I think thats what OP is saying. The reason this teaching is dangerous is that most people are pretty far from God and therefore will interpret the teaching as "oh I can sin freely and enjoy it because its all God" when in reality they are weaponising this teaching as a way to reinforce ego.

Speaking of reinforcing ego, your response is very quick to point the finger. Maybe there is an ego behind that finger?

But ah ha! Now you have pointed a finger at him ! But alas now I have pointed a finger!!!!!!!!