mdg333

The Ring

10 posts in this topic

I feel like non-duality is very similar to The Ring in that once you hear the message/teaching you have a finite amount of time before you die, analogous to the tape. Now you won't be getting killed by a girl from a well, but you'll probably kill yourself, unless you get the message off your chest by sharing it with others or a therapist. I feel like Leo heard this message long ago and has egregiously overshared the message to hundreds of thousands of people who are now screwed.

@mdg333

15 minutes ago, mdg333 said:

I feel like non-duality is very similar to The Ring in that once you hear the message/teaching you have a finite amount of time before you die, analogous to the tape. Now you won't be getting killed by a girl from a well, but you'll probably kill yourself, unless you get the message off your chest by sharing it with others or a therapist. I feel like Leo heard this message long ago and has egregiously overshared the message to hundreds of thousands of people who are now screwed.

It's pretty bad if you're not ready to even pursue this path.

This is the only place with some sanity. This is nothing like the Ring lol. 

Btw that movie gave me nightmares for months. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Why is Leo telling people that they are God, if this is a place of sanity? Also, there is sanity in numbers not in cult-like groups.

@mdg333 because that's the truth. Leo understands truth better than anyone 

You don't see it that way because you haven't reached there yet. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@mdg333

29 minutes ago, mdg333 said:

@Danioover9000 I don't believe it's possible to be ready to kill yourself.

I know, it takes a lot of introspection, having enough life experiences and enough meditation experience to get to that point. 

@mdg333

1 minute ago, mdg333 said:

@Preety_India This is a dangerous cult group that hands out God complexes to children over YouTube. 

Pre - psychedelic Leo said most of the videos are him documenting to himself the journey. Post - psychedelic Leo can be confusing, unrelatable and delivers mixed messages in his latest videos. However, don't worry about other people, worry about yourself.

@Danioover9000 I don't think being ready in this context is a choice or an achievement, being ready to die is called depression and it's a mental illness.

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mdg333

However, don't worry about other people, worry about yourself.

@Danioover9000 Well if that isn't selfish. I tend to get worried about people I think are suffering, it's called empathy.

Edited by mdg333