Sam Johnson

How can you realize infinity and forget it?

50 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God doesn't need to. Ego does so out of fear.

At a higher level, God imagines "others" so that it can share its Love. Without an imaginary other there is no one to share Love with.

The mind get sick overthinking in that ideas. Got doesn't like the loneliness? But if is infinite, it can't be alone, is complete. What is god? It's the only? There are more dimensions with other "gods"? Why exist a being? ...

It would be an understatement to say god imagines others. Not only others,worlds,souls dimensions.

Consciousness never stops expanding,creating more and more.

It is pure bliss and love for it to imagine and learn and experience itself.

I would rather stay in creation than live in the void.

An imaginary heaven is better than nothing,even hell gives you something to feel, someone to talk to. The emptiness eh,doesn't attract me.

3 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

An imaginary heaven is better than nothing,even hell gives you something to feel, someone to talk to. The emptiness eh,doesn't attract me.

@Bulgarianspirit lol so being in hell is a better option for you than nothingness? 

But don't be afraid of nothingness.. It's not hiding "somewhere" that you might end in.. emptiness is the other side of fullness.. If you flip the coin of somethingness you will find nothingness.  ;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Bulgarianspirit lol so being in hell is a better option for you than nothingness? 

But don't be afraid of nothingness.. It's not hiding "somewhere" that you might end in.. emptiness is the other side of fullness.. If you flip the coin of somethingness you will find nothingness.  ;)

Yeah nothingness is really hell for me :D

I have flipped coins,i have seen the distinction.

Sometimes it's hard to believe "that" is reality.

This dream is easier to believe.

1 hour ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yeah nothingness is really hell for me :D

I have flipped coins,i have seen the distinction.

Sometimes it's hard to believe "that" is reality.

This dream is easier to believe.

Its a hard one for the ego to swallow :)

We throw it around a lot in spiritual circles but becoming directly conscious of it is a whole other matter :)

(no pun intended) 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

lately I been really into “big history” on crash coarse and  the book, “Sapiens” and this video on infinity was really cool. Like the big history of some perspectives of what infinity is. I highly recommend watching. 

this video inspired me to think deeply about infinity. I wasn’t smart enough to connect the dots about how old the universe is compared to human history. And I feel like that is why the toxic stage green generation of today doesn’t have the concept of big history. Especially the trump supporters and the cancel culture. 

Edited by Lindsay

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Got doesn't like the loneliness?

God doesn't create "other" out of loneliness, but out of selflessness. Love is the natural outflow of selflessness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura dont tell me that God created us so he can share his love? Like that pure feeling you have when a magnificent event is happening and you wish everyone could see and experience it magnified by a million? 

4 minutes ago, Frenk said:

@Leo Gura dont tell me that God created us so he can share his love? Like that pure feeling you have when a magnificent event is happening and you wish everyone could see and experience it magnified by a million? 

Your life is a reaction video being watched by God through your eyes.

Edited by justfortoday

11 minutes ago, Frenk said:

That's a nice way to put it