Leo Gura

Conformists Unable To Challenge Authority

12 posts in this topic

Now you can appreciate how conformists enable authoritarians and evil:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some like Kamala Harris have the bravery and  power to challenge the authority of Trump 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India She ain't stuck in the Conformist stage.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think you're basically gonna stay stuck in the conformist stage if you're a military man. It's not really possible to make it in that institution to some really high level if you aren't a conformist to the group ego. Perhaps the #1 position is reserved for one stage above to lead the rest of them.

Edited by Lyubov

33 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@Lyubov many have spoken out against trump though

Active duty? I think some high ranking retired officials have but the military itself tries to stay far away from partisan issues.

52 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

Colonel vindman was a good example 

I just look him up and good point. I'm just speaking in general here. I think there are outliers but in general the military tends to stay anti-partisan and just falls in line with whoever is president. It's actually a good thing it's this way or else it would be easier for a dictator to take over.

Trump will be gone in 4.5 years tops and the next guy will take over.  The beauty of checks and balances is it keeps a president from having too much power.  Personally I'd strip them of their executive order power and make everything go through congress. Make them put in a full days work year round. :)

The big problem has always been money...corporations having too much influence over politics.

Edited by sholomar

@sholomar yea if citizens United was repealed it would pave the way for so much more expediency. Many people would certainly agree I think it has like a 91% approval rate as everyone right and left realities the corrupting influence of money and people like Michael Bloomberg being able to buy their way into races

@Lyubov true I was just saying that Biden has more support among the troops. Not surprising as he trump has called pows losers and suckers

Edited by Gidiot