Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Should I just practice being social each day instead of try to pick up girls

6 posts in this topic

So after consuming 5000 hours of pick up theory I finally started to talk to strangers on the street Lol. 

So far I've been going out each day and for five minutes I tell myself I am going to approach girls. However since I find very difficult to try to get her number I just tell myself I just should say Hi and then once I have some momentum I'll be able to do a proper cold approach.

So the last 4 days since I started each day for five minutes I approached 3 o 4 girls and tell them I liked their style, but once I say that I want to escape of the situation and say bye.

I thought eventually I would get momentum to do a proper cold approach but the exponential curve seems very high

Maybe I need to practice more of this light approaches. But the bad thing is that each time I do one of this I feel like crap because I think "oh there it goes another opportunity wasted".

So the options are 1) Just try to talk to eevry girl I would like to, but with 0 pressure of trying to do a pick up approach 

2) try to do a proper approach because maybe I'm just wasting my time and trying to avoid emotional uncomfortability with number 1).

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Former pick up artist here.

Sounds like what you need to focus on is building a connection.  I’m not saying to have a long ass conversation.  But what always worked well for me is when I found some common ground and got her talking.  Made getting the number so much easier.

Also, to take pressure off yourself, see each approach as practice.  Don’t try to get anything from her.  You’ll be amazed how you’ll find women who will give you their numbers or do an instant date with you by just not having an agenda.

3 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Former pick up artist here.

Sounds like what you need to focus on is building a connection.  I’m not saying to have a long ass conversation.  But what always worked well for me is when I found some common ground and got her talking.  Made getting the number so much easier.

Also, to take pressure off yourself, see each approach as practice.  Don’t try to get anything from her.  You’ll be amazed how you’ll find women who will give you their numbers or do an instant date with you by just not having an agenda.

Thanks. That's what I more or less thought/my strategy.

0 agenda, see each approach as self-growth/exploration.

And thanks for the advice of finding a common grown/connection, I think it will be very useful. 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks. That's what I more or less thought/my strategy.

0 agenda, see each approach as self-growth/exploration.

And thanks for the advice of finding a common grown/connection, I think it will be very useful. 

Also try this.  Before going out visualize yourself approaching and successfully picking up different women for five minutes.  That alone will help.  Really and truly, I suggest working on your self esteem and confidence. Six pillars of self esteem is amazing (just re read it again for the fifth time in five years) and unstoppable confidence is good.  You can listen to both on YouTube.

10 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Also try this.  Before going out visualize yourself approaching and successfully picking up different women for five minutes.  That alone will help.  Really and truly, I suggest working on your self esteem and confidence. Six pillars of self esteem is amazing (just re read it again for the fifth time in five years) and unstoppable confidence is good.  You can listen to both on YouTube.

Nice, I'll check out that channel!

I already read 6 pillars of self esteem. Brilliant brilliant book yes! Changed my life

5000 hours seems so fuckin' cool now it's the time to employ the techniques in the real world without getting dependent on the results

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"