Someone here

Going insane!

128 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake the biggest no-selfer here ❤️... Sorry I took your business for a while lol xD

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123

I'm not in the mood to argue a nonduality war rn.   Moreover ideas about "right" or "wrong" perspectives of reality as ultimates is more hilarious than absurd. 

When you experience nothingness, self breaks down into million pieces. You dont have an awakening. You just learned stuff. Awakening is not learning, it is being. And when you are being, self destroy into million pieces. Forget about arguing people, you wont be able to write from crying. Additionally, you like the people who goes into your way just dont lie to yourself, you never get the awakening. I just tell the truth. Don’t mislead with people with first lying to yourself and lying to others. Because you are me too. Peace! 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@VeganAwake the biggest no-selfer here ❤️... Sorry I took your business for a while lol xD

Yep its not personal :)

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

You havent get no self

Lol. No self means there is no you to get no self.  There is just the no self alone with no self to get it. 

@VeganAwake yup

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol. No self means there is no you to get no self.  There is just the no self alone with no self to get it. 

@VeganAwake yup

Thats called awakening by learning, which is just ego. Because ego learns. But when you are awaken, direct realization with nothingness you will get what i mean. Awakening is not learning it is being, which kills the self (your learning part, because you exist as learning). At least you can lie yourself but dont lie or mislead others that you have awakening :) being one is like falling love :) peace! 

E1D19AC7-A63B-4F82-8FDB-F39A8B81BCFB.jpeg

72659435-E437-4C9D-8B1C-65B4CD9A5EBB.jpeg

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

When I realized no free will, I was 17 y.o. and Muslim. This realization was freeing because there's no way I could do anything wrong if there's no me doing or choosing anything. I don't really understand how you guys equate this with insanity. I just let go of the need to control and my life became paradise (until my existential crisis two years later).

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Michael Singer had the same question when he was in college, sitting on a sofa talking to friends. He wrote in his book Surrender Experiment about the experience. 

The mind is a thought-generating machine. The true self is the one watching it. The mind can go crazy. The true self won't. Take a back seat and observe the crazy mind. You'll see how ridiculous the mind can get and how dangerous it is to be pulled in all directions by it.

Page 6? Damn, I'm late.  I trust you've figured it out after this many pages? In case you haven't, worry not! For.. I, have come!!! (◠‿◠)

Yeah, that voice is freaky AF.. But that's only because you're aware of it!  Just be happy you're not aware of the half dozen or so other layers of yourself.  Damn it, man! You're making me go insane now that I'm thinking about it.  

Ok, so the thinking layer is no different to being given a character in a video game and being forced to listen to his monologue.  It's not real, nothing you experience is.  It's a virtual set of logic through which you're able to see possibility.  That talking guy in your head, he's virtual, not real, what you think you are isn't real.  Never has been.  The shock should come NOT from the realization that you're not real, but that you've managed to delude yourself for this long.  That's a more forward thinking and healthy attitude to hold.  Clinging to your delusions about existing will get you nowhere.  *sigh* kids these days thinking they exist..

Here's Ken:

And... BAM! You're enlightened.

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

@Mikael89

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And that voice isn't talking nonsense either.

There is good friend of mine who told something along this lines. All thoughts are fear of nothingness. 

It's your job to discover what you really are and nothingness that you are. 

Who am I? is not really conceptually answered it is rather felt. 

You are actual Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, susanyzm said:

Michael Singer had the same question when he was in college, sitting on a sofa talking to friends. He wrote in his book Surrender Experiment about the experience. 

The mind is a thought-generating machine. The true self is the one watching it. The mind can go crazy. The true self won't. Take a back seat and observe the crazy mind. You'll see how ridiculous the mind can get and how dangerous it is to be pulled in all directions by it.

"who" is there to get pulled in the mind's direction?  The discovery is that there is no one behind the mind. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Who is it who's talking in the head?

I have also sometimes experienced that the voice in my head isn't me.

Is it God who's talking or who the heck is it? Sometimes I have thought it was Buddha, Jesus, or Leo.

It's absolutely terrifying to lose control over and lose ownership of my own thoughts. I don't know what they will say when it happens.

And also, maybe René Descartes was right with Cogito Ergo Sum? ("I think, therefore I am".)

But who is that I am..

And that voice isn't talking nonsense either.

No bro no "one" is talking in your head.. Like it's not a someone or an entity residing inside your brain talking stuff lol... It's just a voice of the universe like the sound of birds or the sound of people talking.. The proplem is you can have thousands of self-referential thoughts all pointing back at themselves without there being any "you" actually behind those thoughts.. It's crazy how this mind structure is designed.. By crazy I don't mean amazing lol.. I mean crazy lol 

@zeroISinfinity yeah this is actual. You keep doing meditation and self-inquiry.. Observing your mind.. Your thoughts.. Your sense of ego.. Etc.... You eventually come to this discovery.  You can discover more obvious this is not the only insight you can get about reality.. But it's one hell of a thing to realize ngl. 

@Someone here Great thread and a good example of how Awareness has become aware of itself, and also how it takes an illusion to fight an illusion :ph34r::)

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity yeah this is actual. You keep doing meditation and self-inquiry.. Observing your mind.. Your thoughts.. Your sense of ego.. Etc.... You eventually come to this discovery.  You can discover more obvious this is not the only insight you can get about reality.. But it's one hell of a thing to realize ngl. 

It's not really about observing. More about complete surrender during meditation. 

Thoughts who gives a fuck. Just be. 

You are such a big love that your body can't hold it. Trust me on this. 

Better to experience what you really are then all this talk. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Question is will my grandpa remember this and forgive me my sins once again. ?

We will see how big ❤️ he has actually. ?

(emotional blackmail using spirituality OMG ?) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Better to experience what you really are then all this talk. 

NOTICE you can't experience what you are... That implies a duality.. A you which then can experience something and call that experience "what I really am"

.. When there is no longer a you to experience a you.. All that is left is you and not you! 

It can be easily done via meditation alone 

Edited by Someone here

another synchronicity....this thread was made for me, yesterday I clearly understood what actually means to be  raw experience. Literally, there is no one behind the scenes. You become nothing, you become unaware, experience happiness. At this moment it is a complete oblivion of the Self. You really don’t exist when experience happiness. Everything is just being! Words comes out from your mouth on it’s own, hearing and seeing happens on it’s own. When you become aware again of the observer, you look back after experience happened and see there was no one there. Literally nothing!
@Someone here

the first thought of ego was, no sure if I want to live my life like this? being raw experience. 
last stage is the Absolute, not there yet. I need to settle with being Nothing first! It is amazing. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"