Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Moments don’t exist

5 posts in this topic

You can only imagine a division of time for which you call a moment. A “moment “ is imaginary only n place with a division made by an observer. A division which is imaginary  conceived by the mind .  All is in fact one moment, with no distinction. The past is now nothing and the future is right now nothing but what you imagine it to be. You live in the present moment which is always the past and the future which are nothing . You cannot divide time into moments because it’s infinite. So moments don’t exist and you don’t exist you are constantly nothing . This is my best way of trying to put it. Leave comments.

Actualize what right now is realize what it is in your direct experience you will become aware that you jump through time through nothing 

This is also why you cannot die because you die every moment all you are is the identification with now. you never weren’t an idea an idea doesn’t exist and cannot die you are the idea of the past story which doesn’t exist right now . You pull this imaginary story out of eternal nothingness. Also since every “moment is static thing” the only way you can experience this is because you are outside of time . Nothing has no time coordinate because it’s nothing 

6 hours ago, Mvrs said:

You cannot divide time into moments because it’s infinite

Time is infinite because there's no time. It's not like a flow of time that never ends, is a no-time, all in the same moment without movement. So that "all" deeply can't be something. There's no time and no thing. How to understand that and the world that we perceive? I don't know

Edited by Breakingthewall

0 is equal to infinity no thing means no boundaries or limits 

Yep all divisions of time are made up mumbo jumbo. I see exactly what you are pointing at. The sun never sets, and days are an illusion of movement. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay