JevinR

Consciousness Is Everything

6 posts in this topic

Holy sht, I've done some studies. Consciousness is the all-encompassing force of the universe, the scientists know nothing of it. Get enlightened before you die. Open your chakras, release the kundalini serpent.

Now stop parroting and confirm all of this in your direct experience! :P

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Wormon Blatburm Enlightenment is the highest form of self-actualization, literally feeling your existential self. Why would you waste your precious limited time on such chimpery.

@Piotr "technically dead" As in nothingness. "Self-actualization" is a loaded word, means something different for everyone.

Edited by JevinR

@Wormon Blatburm There are ways to become immortal that I know of, I've gone balls deep into the occult. The "oneness" is the opening of the pineal gland, there are also more than 7 chakras, as there are smaller chakras and extensions. Most people pass it off as bull through fear or for not seeing spirituality as tangible as it not be experienced with the 5 sense up until the popularity rise of meditation came up, simply meaining science popularized its effects.

Edited by JevinR

@Wormon Blatburm Yes, it would just be an ego/pleasure land. When I was doing some pranayama breathing 2 years ago while abstaining from masturbating for a month or so, some kundalini stuff happened and it felt like my soul was evolving, and the experience was so magical and that's where I get the idea of reachiing your full potential, in all shapes and forms becoming some ubersmensch but I want to to feel that intense bliss again omg it felt so good it was ecstasy. I noticed when  help make the world a better place or advance society I get this really good feeling and thats what life purpose revolves around. Its like a "help save 5 stray dogs" and you got some good feelings, kinda of like a currency. I'm addicted to pleasure and this bliss feeling right now, I'm such an addict and the occult says the water element is the emotional principle, so It's just even more intense bliss omg I'm thinking of having a girlfriend and just sitting in that phase then all these love chemicals are happning, such a low-level of morality. I had some suicidal problems from abstaining from sex and not feeling loved idk, it was said it gives extreme physiological, mental and physical problems, but I don't wanna be a pleasure leech, I want to give back to society in huge waves, but somebody told me what I was thinking about is impossible and that I have to lower my standards, I don't like that. 

Edited by JevinR