Anderz

Transpersonal Journal

764 posts in this topic

My view is that there is only one actual element and what are called the four elements earth, water, wind and fire are the four states of matter: solid, liquid, gas and plasma. Only the fifth element is an actual substance and it's called akasha.

Being born again out of Spirit and water means that water is at the personal stage like an antenna for akasha intelligence. And when the water is tuned to the intelligence it becomes infused with Spirit/intelligence which transforms the body of flesh into a body of akasha.

The transperson stage in my definition is free from karma. But as Shynyamurti pointed out in this recent video, we are already free of karma! That's an interesting and I think accurate pointer. Working on resolving karma is just more karma. Karma is the result of the fallen state of humanity, or to put it in more secular terms, the prepersonal and personal stages of development based on the false belief in separation.

The personal stage of development also has huge practical implications for society. As Leo pointed out in his video about corruption, the ego stage has systemic corruption in it even when there is good intentions because of survival need for individual and collective egos.

I'm not an expert on medicine so I can't say what is true about the COVID-19 situation, but there is an overarching incentive for the whole medical and healthcare system to make profit and to survive. And science is hierarchically controlled so if corruption creeps in into the top of the power of medical expertise they can start to manipulate politicians who themselves lack expertise and have to follow the advice of medical experts.

The editor in chief of The Lancet, a prestigious medical journal, wrote that about half of scientific research is plainly false! Sounds like corruption to me. And science today is heavily compartmentalized, so for example what an expert on physics says about medicine is essentially the same as what any layperson says about medicine.

The long-term solution is that we the people including politicians get direct understanding instead of always only having to rely on external second hand authorities. I guess that Leo will adress at least the problem with compartmentalization of science in his upcoming videos (he may already have mentioned it in his most recent video).

Will the transpersonal stage solve the situation? Only indirectly I believe since it removes the need for corruption, but I don't think that we will automatically know the truth about everything, except through intuition perhaps. There still needs to be an external restructuring of how society functions in the long run.

What Shunyamurti said about karma in his latest video I find extremely useful. There isn't any actual karma, yet there is the real effect of karma because of the false belief in separation. So what to do about the real effect of karma?

Trying to remove karma just creates more karma as I mentioned earlier. It's like trying to remove a unicorn from your living room that doesn't exist. And also, not trying to remove karma is also karma. So the trick as I see it is to recognize karma and to learn how it operates and once it's truly understood to be an illusion the mind will correct its own conditioning is my guess.

Karma means action and also cause and effect.

"Karma (/ˈkɑːrmə/; Sanskrit: कर्म, romanized: karma, IPA: [ˈkɐɽmɐ] (listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).[2]" - Wikipedia

So what's false about action or cause and effect? It's really simple! When I look at karma from a nondual perspective it becomes clear. First, true cause and effect is nondual, meaning any separate entity, process or object being a cause is a false perspective and that false perspective is karma. Secondly, action done by a separate entity, process or object is a false perspective and is also karma.

The true action is nondual. All action is nondual and what seems to be separate action is also nondual action. True cause is nondual. All cause is nondual and what seems to be separate causes are also nondual cause. The changeless Brahman is the only cause in our reality. And that's the same as the Word of God as I see it.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:1-5

The following might appear as blasphemy to some Christians but it's the correct interpretation I believe. It says in the Bible that the Word has created everything. As a funny example, does that mean that the Word has created everything except the iPhone? Of course not, the Word has created the iPhone too. Christ is the Word made manifest so Christ has manifested as both Steve Jobs and the iPhone.

The Word has also created Satan, which then means that Lucifer represents the light of truth behind the figure/symbolism of Satan. At the prepersonal and personal stages of development the Word goes through a huge amount of struggle and conflict. So Christ is not merely a peaceful lamb but also this symbolic form as the Word of God.

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS." [my emphasis in bold] - Revelation 19:11-16

The transpersonal stage includes a collective consciousness for the whole planet. And the situation is even larger than that. When Gaia awakens as a planetary being she is only like a newborn planetary organism. And she/we needs to be raised by the galactic community of advanced civilizations.

So there are certain galactic "rules" that will apply, not clunky rules like made up laws but ways of making the whole galaxy work together as a larger holon. And Gaia needs to fit into that larger holon.

I feel both drained and with a lot of energy at the same time. That's curious and also unfortunately unpleasant. Some form of inner conflict with a restless combined state. Nasty.

I need an inner healing of some kind. The good thing is that I seem to have a lot of energy at the moment and the bad thing is that there is much drainage of that energy within me. I imagine a healed state is where there is both inner peace and abundance of energy.

Could be that my mind-heart connection isn't established yet so there is a mixed condition. I will listen to this meditation to get new ideas:

I now realized that it's the tensions in the body and mind that drain me of energy. Leo said in his body awareness video that relaxation means increased consciousness and tensions mean reduced consciousness. I believe that's exactly correct. I call it ego tensions.

And the ego tensions are the same as karma which is not only personal karma but also karma from billions of years of biological evolution and thousands of years of social development throughout human history. It's stored as memories and also as epigenetics and probably even energetically in the subtle body.

This explains why some people can spend decades meditating and doing mindfulness practices and the ego tensions remain because it's such an enormous bundle of karma. Pretty frustrating. My hope is that we have reached a stage in our human development where evolution is really starting to accelerate which means that the tensions will be easier and easier to melt away.

Hmm... I don't know what rules different countries have about money, but it could be possible that citizens in countries outside China are allowed to have digital yuan bank accounts. For example a U.S. citizen is allowed to have a Swiss bank account I think. Maybe Trump or Biden could block U.S. citizens from having Chinese bank accounts and the same with other western countries but many countries will maybe allow their citizens to have Chinese e-yuan bank accounts and with the huge Chinese online stores Alibaba and JD it could surpass even Amazon witch low-cost and convenient e-yuan payments. Also for things like the gaming industry, the internet of things (IoT) and other micropayment services the e-yuan will be efficient.

"China’s digital yuan aims to halt US ‘dollarisation’, boost retail payments, former central bank governor says" - South China Morning Post, Oct 29, 2020

An official digital currency like e-yuan has huge potential, even globally. I still predict that the west will combat the e-yuan by quickly proposing a global digital currency, for example issued by the IMF but with each country having control over their own version of it, such as e-dollar and e-euro.

And I predict that it will be the backbone for a global "mark of the beast" surveillance and control system. This is the world "cocoon" forming out of the personal stage "caterpillar" stage of our human civilization.

Another reason for my energy drainage could be suppressed anger. Eckhart Tolle has talked about the pain body and how it repeatedly has to feed on negative emotions such as anger and conflicts. And my theory for what Eckhart calls pain body attacks is that the purpose is to release too much tension inside. The problem is that after a pain body attack the tension is only temporarily relaxed a little bit and then the tension starts to build up again, leading to new attacks and so on in a vicious cycle. The pain body attacks prevent too much tension but it's only a temporary surface level solution each time.

So a better approach is I believe to allow the tensions to remain, even suppressed anger and worry, and instead use inner body awareness practice to gradually dissolve the tensions permanently for a long term solution.

In my model everything is made of akasha.  And akasha is infinitely intelligent. So for example it could in theory turn an iPhone 12 into an Mate 40 phone within a second. In practice that can't happen at the personal stage where most of the intelligence of akasha is blocked on purpose.

Even the ego is made of akasha. And it's akasha that determines our stage of personal development. Does this mean we can just sit back and wait for akasha to do the job for us? No, because we ourselves are made of akasha. The separation between us and akasha is an illusion.

Edited by Anderz

One curious possibility that I maybe already have mentioned is that when the ego dissolves we will enter a new state of mind that is the collective mind of the whole planet! I call it the mind of Gaia. And if that's the case then maybe the tensions in body and mind are what is preventing that leap into a higher state of mind.

It will be a sudden leap because those are two entirely different levels of mind. The ego mind is puny compared to the mind of Gaia. And we can't with our ego make that leap ourselves. What is possible to do is to expect such leap and see what happens.

One funny possibility is that it says in the Bible (King James Version) that we will all change at the last trump (means trumpet apparently). And regardless of whether Donald Trump wins or not it will be the last trump, haha. Trump's last term or the end of his office term.

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." - 1 Corinthians 15:52

Everything is predetermined so it's possible that the Bible has accurate predictions about the future in it.

Interestingly, the first stanza in the  Book of Dzyan mentions space.

"The Book of Dzyan (comprising the Stanzas of Dzyan) is a reputedly ancient text of Tibetan origin. The Stanzas formed the basis for The Secret Doctrine (1888), one of the foundational works of the theosophical movement, by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky." - Wikipedia

"1. The Eternal Parent (Space), wrapped in her ever invisible robes, had slumbered once again for seven eternities (a)." - The Secret Doctrine vol. 1, Stanza I.1

And Manly P. Hall has this commentary:

"The Eternal Parent is the Absolute, the one cause of the endless diversity. Her ever invisible robes are Space, the ultimate extension of substance in every direction. Space is the substance from which all corporeal bodies are made. It is the common denominator of all form." - manlyphall.info

That sounds very similar to my view of akasha! And recently the Wolfram Physics Project describes reality as a graph (network) that makes up space and that the entire manifested reality! And alternative researcher Nassim Haramein has said that everything is made of space.

I discovered the information from Brian Scott's in this video about Manly P. Hall:

I have invented a funny spiritual practice called Neti Yoga (not to be confused with Jala neti or Sutra neti). According to Wikipedia: "neti is sandhi from na iti "not so"". So it's a negation. And Neti Yoga is about doing nothing by following this advice:

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." - Matthew 5:48

Can there be two perfect beings, you plus God? No, because if both you and God are perfect you are doing the same thing.

Desire is an important part of the personal stage. From a nonduality perspective it's recognized that desire is redundant. For desire to work there has to be a separate ego wanting something outside of itself. In noduality there is no separation so for the Self to want something it can only want the Self, because there is only one reality.

In this way, desire becomes redundant. And that's a useful observation because otherwise there can be confusion about whether to accept desire or try to remove desire. At the transpersonal stage the illusion of the separate ego has been recognized. And therefore also the false duality of desire becomes apparent.

The personal stage involves a lot of suffering. My theory is that the suffering is necessary to push us into develop into higher stages of being. Without suffering we humans would still live in trees, eat fruit and have sex all days. Not much progress there, lol.

But suffering also of course sucks, so I will think of how to transcend suffering as efficiently as possible. My new approach is try to get a grasp of what suffering is what purpose it serves and in that way it will become clear how to transcend it.

Great! Leo has posted his second video about science. Two things that I came to think of before watching the video is that science today hasn't a clear understanding of infinity and complexity. I expect that there is only one infinity (Georg Cantor called it the actual infinite) and that complexity is information structured as holons. Mainstream science today has replaced Cantor's term transfinite with infinity which I believe reduces the meaning, and there is no general definition of complexity in science today. 

Woo woo time! I'm a fan of science but I also like to look at more far-out ideas. Rupert Sheldrake is a scientist who has questioned science itself. Here is a video about the sun being conscious. Is the sun conscious? No, I think absolutely not, haha, but I have another idea about how the sun indirectly is conscious through the collective consciousness on Earth and Venus, the morning star.

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star." [my emphasis] - Revelation 2:26-28