Anderz

Transpersonal Journal

764 posts in this topic

Leo said that corruption is about survival. That's probably true, but what happens in the long run is that as society evolves into higher stages of development it becomes more and more difficult to survive using corrupt methods. So evolution is a kind of self-cleaning process. Maybe Leo has already mentioned that. I will take another look at his video about corruption.

And one speculation that came to me is that at high enough levels of development, we don't even need physical communication! The field of consciousness is enough to connect people and then corruption becomes impossible. But I doubt that direct consciousness connection is possible at the personal stage. Maybe possible at the transpersonal stage.

Darn. I had to apologize to the company I sent a complaint to. Well, I did not have to apologize but I did as a courtesy. They act from orders dictated by government procurement, so it's the municipality that has done some mischief! I have already contacted them so that's enough for me. Just a small issue but somehow I felt urged to deal with the matter.

Next time I have a problem I will skip the complaining and instead use my mind! Morphic field resonance, that Rupert Sheldrake has talked about. That will be an interesting experiment.

So instead of trying to fix things on an external level I only make a mental intent to having it fixed. And if that doesn't work I will follow Eckhart Tolle's advice of dealing with things in the moment.

My idea is that dealing with situations externally, that's the crystallized ego's way of doing things. At the transpersonal stage I assume there is no need to try to control or fix things.

Edited by Anderz

I discovered the simplest way to enter the fluid ego. My model says that reality as a whole is indestructible and changeless (Brahman/Word of God). Yet the manifestation of that changeless unmanifested is a constant change, moment by moment. That's I believe what in Buddhism is called impermanence.

The fluid ego is to be one with impermanence. That's the theory. In practice the truth of impermanence has to be fully realized, actualized. I will take a look at this video where the Dalai Lama talks about impermanence.

I like Dalai Lama's speech and will listen to some more of it. But one thing that hit me now, and maybe he addresses it in his speech later on is that in the Wikipedia article it says that impermanence means subject to decline and destruction.

"Impermanence, called anicca (Pāli) or anitya (Sanskrit) appears extensively in the Pali Canon[1] as one of the essential doctrines of Buddhism.[1][5][6] The doctrine asserts that all of conditioned existence, without exception, is "transient, evanescent, inconstant".[1] All temporal things, whether material or mental, are compounded objects in a continuous change of condition, subject to decline and destruction.[1][2]" - Wikipedia

That's not my view. Instead I see entropy (usually equated with disorder) like how physicist Leonard Susskind described entropy as hidden information. And just because the information is hidden doesn't mean that it must be disorder. I instead believe that what we call entropy is actually complexity, which is order. And in the Wolfram Physics Project the model they use is order, even for entropy and quantum "uncertainty" which in their model is certainty.

The crystallized ego permanents (if that's a verb) things. Not only memories are held as permanent structures but also thoughts are crystallized structures that are played in the mind.

The idea of the fluid ego as one with impermanence therefore fits with trans-conceptual awareness! Then instead of permanent structures there is a flow where there is awareness without the need for permanenting things.

Get ready for incredible woo woo! :D Are walk-ins mentioned in ancient texts? I haven't researched that but I came to think of how resurrection in the Bible might be a metaphor for walk-ins. And "let the dead bury the dead" could refer to NPCs, who already are "dead" because they are just non-playing characters without consciousness.

But, then, where are the real people from the breakaway civilization? They live on planet Venus of course! With post-singularity technology it's an easy task to cloak Venus so that it appears inhospitable. And what sounded like really woo woo channeling of Lady Venus, planet Venus, mentioned that the people on Venus have guides, which could mean that there are Wanderers/Nephilim also on Venus.

To be reborn in Christian terms I think is a much bigger shift than merely as a crystallized ego believe in Jesus Christ as your personal savior. Jesus said repeatedly that we have to lose our lives in order to be reborn. In this latest short clip from Shunyamurti he talks about the need for the death of the ego:

The internet is very useful but it has one limitation which is that all the information on the internet is conceptual knowledge. That's the crystallized ego! So we should expect NOT to get the full transpersonal picture merely from the internet. And that removes the frustration that otherwise easily can happen when we believe that the internet can give us all the answers. The internet can only give us conceptual answers.

The full connection with for example walk-ins needs more than just conceptual communication. And not even traditional telepathy is sufficient since that too is merely conceptual communication. Instead indications seem to point to heart to heart connections which are trans-conceptual communications.

I will experiment with heart to heart connections! But I don't want to post the results on the internet. Because first of all, it could be false results that will just be misleading and secondly, even if they are real results describing them using concepts might actually be counterproductive and just make myself and others blocked by a conceptual layer.

I can however post about information that I find useful on the internet. For example the HeartMath Institute has done much research about heart connections.

I don't think that consciousness is located in the physical body. In Indian spiritual traditions they talk about several layers of different bodies. And Rupert Sheldrake has proposed that the shape of the body is governed by a morphic field. I will make it simple and combine all that into an energy body. And consciousness interfaces with the energy body. And as a first guess I assume that at the personal stage our energy bodies are disconnected from each other and at the transpersonal stage the energy bodies are connected between each other and with the environment.

And even in the HeartMath video they talked about the energy heart and not just the physical heart. And since the energy heart is a part of the energy body, I will examine the whole energy body and not just the heart.

Is consciousness shared between all people, even at the personal stage? My answer is yes, because consciousness is an undivided whole which means it's connected to the infinite unmanifested which is the one reality. So only one consciousness, always. And the material world, including the energy body, is just duality forms experienced in consciousness.

The crystallized ego often plays different roles depending on the situation. And the crystallized ego is itself a role I noticed, the inner self. The outward roles presented to the world can be seen as personas and the inner role is the "me" the sense of what the person experiences himself or herself to be.

Leo has this older video about different roles. I will compare his explanation to my division of inner role vs outer roles. Dropping outer roles might be useful but in my opinion it's tricky, because the crystallized ego still has the inner role which needs to dissolve too in order to reach the transpersonal stage.

I discovered an even easier way of looking at the energy body. There is ultimately no difference between the physical body and the energy body. If we take the Wolfram model then all of reality is a single graph (network of nothingness). So both the physical body and the energy body are appearances produced by that single graph.

The difference is that the energy body is subtler, more fine-grained than the physical body. I think that's evident in how for example protein folding inside cells is a very clever process that I believe requires more fine-grained control over the atoms than the traditional forces in physics. So instead of making a distinction it's simpler to say that entropy is actually complexity and hence order and it's just that at the personal stage it's too fine-grained order which we can't control at that stage so it appears as disorder to us.

To me ego "death" is simply an apocalypse, an unveiling, an uncovering of the finer structure of reality.

"An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge. In religious and occult concepts, an apocalypse usually discloses something very important that was hidden or provides what Bart Ehrman has termed, "A vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]" - Wikipedia

What makes the ego at the personal stage "crystallized" is that it sees only the surface material structure of reality and experiences entropy as disorder and decay.

To use Leo's analogy, think of Mario in the platform game Super Mario World. In my analogy here Mario represents the crystallized ego. Mario only experiences the objects in the Mario World, when in fact reality has a deeper layer which is the program code that runs the game. So when Mario experiences destruction of objects that's only an appearance on his level of perception.

It's also possible to look at the apocalypse from an atheistic perspective. My model says that evolution is a process of increasing complexity. And when the complexity reaches a high enough level then the apocalypse occurs as an automatic consequence of reaching above the necessary level of complexity needed for that to happen.

The boring thing with this view is that there is nothing we can do to speed up our own evolution and to reach the apocalypse faster. The good thing is that it's according to this model guaranteed that the apocalypse will happen. Evolution always progresses towards higher complexity when seen as the total process of reality.

Hmm... The boring thing with the impossibility of speeding up evolution can also be seen as something good. It allows for relaxing into the flow of life which is a massive process, and things need to happen in precise coordination of zillions of events, moment by moment.

So instead of frantically trying to improve oneself and to evolve, the better approach is to find inner peace in the process of life. The word surrender often has a bad connotation such as defeat and helplessness. But in this case it can be useful. Anna has this video about surrender:

And also, surrender doesn't mean to be passive. Even activities like self-improvement can be included in surrender. It's just that the idea of striving is relaxed.

I found this curious video where Brian Scott connects the eight circuit model of consciousness with the Law of One.

"The eight-circuit model of consciousness is a hypothesis by Timothy Leary, and later expanded on by Robert Anton Wilson and Antero Alli, that "suggested eight periods [circuits] and twenty-four stages of neurological evolution".[1] The eight circuits, or eight "brains" as referred by other authors, operate within the human nervous system, each corresponding to its own imprint and direct experience of reality.[2] Leary and Alli include three stages for each circuit that details developmental points for each level of consciousness.[3][4][5]

The first four circuits deal with life on Earth, and survival of the species. The last four circuits are post-terrestrial, and deal with the evolution of the species, altered states of consciousness, enlightenment, mystical experiences, psychedelic states of mind, and psychic abilities. The proposal suggests that these altered states of consciousness are recently realized, but not widely utilized. Leary describes the first four as "larval circuits", necessary for surviving and functioning in a terrestrial human society, and proposed that the post terrestrial circuits will be useful for future humans who, through a predetermined script, continue to act on their urge to migrate to outer space and live extra-terrestrially.[6] Leary, Wilson, and Alli have written about the idea in depth, and have explored and attempted to define how each circuit operates, both in the lives of individual people and in societies and civilization." - Wikipedia

Most of the information on the internet is old. And the new information tends to be focused on material things or current external events, such as iPhone 12 and the presidential election.

A century ago, and even decades ago, the information didn't change much because the change in society was so slow. But as Ray Kurzweil has shown, evolution is an exponentially accelerating process, and today we have reached a point where this becomes significant.

My solution to this is to come up with my own ideas in addition to learning from the existing information. And one such idea is a radical one which is to examine if the physical body can be made immortal through spirituality. Actually ancient spiritual scriptures have talked about that but few people take that information seriously.

Actually I now found an exception to my previous post. US Anderson wrote something like half a century ago that people in the past believed that disease was a result of wrong belief. That may be a correct theory! And it's just that the healthcare industry needs to sustain itself and keep making profit so it has caused the opposite belief in society today.

Another thing Anderson wrote is that there is a universal mind governing things, change the universal mind and reality changes. Also a possible theory I think, especially when looking at the transpersonal stage of development.

One uncomfortable practice that I believe is very powerful is to feel the body throughout the day, even when doing things like practical everyday activities. I noticed that my mind tries to avoid that just because it feels uncomfortable. And I have done tons of inner body awareness practice! And still there is a huge resistance and a tendency to become trapped in the thinking mind.

The crystallized ego isn't just the thinking mind, it's the whole body-mind that has the rigid structure of the personal stage. I will listen to Leo's video about body awareness again with focus on how to achieve that in ordinary daily living and not only as a separate practice.

Edited by Anderz