Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Friend

How Slow Can You Go?

4 posts in this topic

It isn't any easier than just letting everything be without throwing yourself in the mix. If bad emotions are felt, allow them to be so. Why must there always be an I attached to it? Back and forth all day without results of enlightenment? Good, accept that but know that there isn't anyone who is missing out. Instead of thinking how "I" could or should be dancing to a song, just let the dancing happen and realise that is all in every aspect.

10 minutes ago, Friend said:

Instead of thinking how "I" could or should be dancing to a song, just let the dancing happen and realise that is all in every aspect.

And then realize that a new "I" just sneaked in, and that is the one, who realized that there's no "I" and who's feeling so much better than the previous "I", because of all the realization. Repeat ad infinitum.

Happened to me once or twice.

@ttm If they self sneaks back in then let it be so. What remains beyond that still? It was there before the I was trying to figure out dancing.

And dancing does not differ from any other activity in the terms of what happens when "I" just let go. When there's no attachment, everything just flows. Be it dancing or washing dishes.

Edited by ttm