Breakingthewall

Horrible break through

119 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@The0Self

I'm not sure he's credible. He's enlightened from only being suicidal and depressed. It's great he's enlightened, but from his teachings and if I'm hearing spirituality from him first, I'd assume I'd have to be suicidal and depressed as him to have enlightenment occur. That's quite an epistemic problem to overcome the first contact issue.

Lol. You’re thinking of Eckhart Tolle.

11 minutes ago, gswva said:

@James123 What is so bad about the illusion? It's still better than being alone in a completely blank state.

It is bad for ego. Ego is so afraid to be 1. Because there is nothing there except you. You are completely alone thats why. I am you. Everything is you, because you are nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

It is bad for ego. Ego is so afraid to be 1. Because there is nothing there except you. You are completely alone thats why. I am you. Everything is you, because you are nothing. 

I prefer heaven with angels, or reincarnation in a better life or being rich,, Or being born in a human planet where people actually live well with nature.. I like others i guess thats why i stopped the whole process xD

Also.. Been there done that and traumatized the ''vOID"

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Exactly, that is. And when you realize that, and you became the nothing, the eternity, without god, without conciousness, nothing....isnt it horrible? Dead? Empty?

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:
Edited by Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

What kind of 5 Moe DMT are we talking about? Is it natural or synthetics you've smoked? Where did you breakthrough? Is it a safe room? Where did you get it? Were you in a negative mood prior to tripping? Is this your first time or have you tripped many times before?

Anyone knows how to remove the quotes put there by mistake? James123, I think you are talking about the exactly thing that I'm talking. How to accept that void, that nothing? But that you said is a contradiction. You are only one and are alone, because you are nothing. I perceive that, but if I perceive, was someone there, not void. In the void was me, perceiving

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, that is. And when you realize that, and you became the nothing, the eternity, without god, without conciousness, nothing....isnt it horrible? Dead? Empty?

Just know you have a choice and you are eternal. All is well.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I smoked 5 meo and I had a break through, 20 min ago. Was nothing, was dead, was empty, was horrible, and can't escape

who was/is nothing?

if you answer 'I was nothing' -- what do you mean by 'I' ?

chillax bro, take a walk outside and smoke a cigarette

theres nothing to be afraid of except yourself hehe <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Fortunately you are all the form as well ;)

Does having realised the void ended relative reality for you? No.

It's the change of context thats painful for the ego.

Edited by Fran11

Just now, WaveInTheOcean said:

who was/is nothing?

if you answer 'I was nothing' -- what do you mean by 'I' 

That is. 

20 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I prefer heaven with angels, or reincarnation in a better life or being rich,, Or being born in a human planet where people actually live well with nature.. I like others i guess thats why i stopped the whole process xD

Also.. Been there done that and traumatized the ''vOID"

As long as you are happy and be happy with others brother :) do what is best for you :) 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyone knows how to remove the quotes put there by mistake? James123, I think you are talking about the exactly thing that I'm talking. How to accept that void, that nothing? But that you said is a contradiction. You are only one and are alone, because you are nothing. I perceive that, but if I perceive, was someone there, not void. In the void was me, perceiving

You can not accept it, because you are it. Yes i am the only one because i am nothing, and you are the only one because you are nothing . Therefore we are identical . All is one, one is All. ☝️If you say you are perceiving something thats an illusion. Because there is no you to perceive anything, because you are nothing. There is no eye to see anything. If eyes dont see anything what is it? Because eyes or seeing, being is a thought. You have never born. 

7 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Fortunately you are all the form as well ;)

Does having realised the void ended relative reality for you? No.

It's the change of context thats painful for the ego.

Yes but when I was the void I had like the sensation, or perception , that I want to escape of the void, but I can't because I'm the void for the eternity

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Dead, empty, horrible, these are all words, which is you. Because all is nothing. There is nothing here, because all there is nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but when I was the void I had like the sensation, or perception , that I want to escape of the void, but I can't because I'm the void for the eternity

What would it mean to escape the void? To "return" to the world of form?

You are the void right now! The ego has an existential terror for the ultimate reality and may create negative picures about it, like being nothing for eternity (meaning unlimited time), but actually the Absolute is beyond time, that's just a fear based picture of the mind.

Edited by Fran11

3 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

What would it mean to escape the void? To "return" to the world of form?

You are the void right now! The ego has an existential terror for the ultimate reality and may create negative picures about it. 

I am the void creating an illusion because I don't want to be the void, but at the end I'm the void for all eternity, that is that I saw, and wasn't nice. But it's a nonsense because if I'm the void creating anything, I'm something, and the illusion is something too, as a thought is something, not nothing

Reality is the escape... In a way it's a realistic dream, its real because what you compare it with is nothingness.. Therefore it's the most real illusion there is.

The attachment that lays deepest is the attachment to knowing. Life can not be known, it just simply is. Nothing needs to happen, it is already complete just by being. 

3 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Reality is the escape... In a way it's a realistic dream, its real because what you compare it with is nothingness.. Therefore it's the most real illusion there is.

If you don’t think, reality never happens. Nothing is NOW. The Moment!

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

If you don’t think, reality never happens. Nothing is NOW. The Moment!

Isn´t perception reality? Perception exists

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am the void creating an illusion because I don't want to be the void, but at the end I'm the void for all eternity, that is that I saw, and wasn't nice. But it's a nonsense because if I'm the void creating anything, I'm something, and the illusion is something too, as a thought is something, not nothing

Yes, it is what it is. Even to say the form is "unreal" is just a human label. 

The void itself doesn't say its creation is real or unreal.

Edited by Fran11

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Isn´t perception reality? Perception exists

There is no reality or perception. All exist is nothing, and nothing can never be exist. Because of that it is nothing, therefore absolute. Infinite nothingness. Now.

Edited by James123