Marten

No breathing and egodeath on NN-DMT

23 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Perhaps qualifying this statement with "in your experience" might make it reasonable. 

So is imagining a necessity, and what makes it so?

Yes, but I assume everybody already understand that. Reality always happens in your experience. 

Imagining is a neccesity because reality happens out of Imagination.

There's no ground whatsoever to reality. Only your imagination as God. 

So God can imagine a human breathing to stay alive, to then imagine a human smoking DMT, dissappear as human, and imagine a whole other situation where there is no body and no breathing.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, but I assume everybody already understand that. Reality always happens in your experience. 

Imagining is a neccesity because reality happens out of Imagination.

There's no ground whatsoever to reality. Only your imagination as God. 

So God can imagine a human breathing to stay alive, to then imagine a human smoking DMT, dissappear as human, and imagine a whole other situation where there is no body and no breathing.

You assume more than perhaps you care to admit.

Could you perhaps be assuming that it is possible to communicate, in language, and in a "linear" fashion (ie the minds operating system) that which cannot be communicated?

If it was possible to do so, then we wouldn't need to do any work, or psychedelics would we? And we could all go home awakened.

Also note, for what it is worth, the utterance "x is imaginary" only became a thing in the threads in this forum after Leos use of the phrase. It could be right, or not, but note how attachments to the phrase have developed.

This work requires one to be grounded and to experience how the mind will seize on to these while denying it is doing so.

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

You assume more than perhaps you care to admit.

Could you perhaps be assuming that it is possible to communicate, in language, and in a "linear" fashion (ie the minds operating system) that which cannot be communicated?

If it was possible to do so, then we wouldn't need to do any work, or psychedelics would we? And we could all go home awakened.

Also note, for what it is worth, the utterance "x is imaginary" only became a thing in the threads in this forum after Leos use of the phrase. It could be right, or not, but note how attachments to the phrase have developed.

This work requires one to be grounded and to experience how the mind will seize on to these while denying it is doing so.

You are right

I would like if I would say I haven't been influenced by Leo's teaching.

I would say though If I would have to bet, he's pretty close to the truth.

But for me is not as clear yet if not I would been totally surrendered to this dream and I would be enlightened.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.