StripedGiraffe

Spiral Dynamics Exercise - Becoming a Spiral Wizard

8 posts in this topic

Last night, I intuitively did a visualization exercise where I imagined myself starting in a stage purple tribe, fully embodying my current imagined stage and it's values, living them out, realizing the limits of each stage, and evolving into the next stage. I did this for about an hour all the way through turquoise and spoke my thoughts out loud as if I was sort of explaining my thought process of justifying and eventually transcending each stage. When I was transitioning from yellow to turquoise and got a very intimate and emotional taste at the limits of mind activity and felt a deep desire to surrender to no mind. After spending a moment in stillness, a started to integrate turquoise thinking (this is all a miracle, there is no separation between this body and everything else, this is all a holographic creation from the infinite source, etc.) As I spoke these statements aloud I actually started to create a blissful spiritual experience. I pulled insight from previous enlightenment experiences and by pretending I was turquoise, I was actually able to embody turquoise for a while to at least some degree. I thought this was very valuable for me so I wanted to share it. If you're curious, give it a try! This practice transcends language and understanding because it is about direct experience rather than modeling.

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

It's an amazing technique. I do this on shamanic breathing. Give Beige a try. It loops to absolute nonduality. ;)

@StripedGiraffe

47 minutes ago, StripedGiraffe said:

Last night, I intuitively did a visualization exercise where I imagined myself starting a stage purple tribe, fully embodying the stage and it's values, living them out, realizing the limits of each stage, and evolving into the next stage. I did this for about an hour all the way through turquoise and spoke my thoughts out loud as if I was sort of explaining my thought process of justifying and eventually transcending each stage. When I was transitioning from yellow to turquoise and got a very intimate and emotional taste at the limits of mind activity and felt a deep desire to surrender to no mind. After spending a moment in stillness, a started to integrate turquoise thinking (this is all a miracle, there is no separation between this body and everything else, this is all a holographic creation from the infinite source, etc.) As I spoke these statements aloud I actually started to create a blissful spiritual experience. I pulled insight from previous enlightenment experiences and by pretending I was turquoise, I was actually able to embody turquoise for a while to at least some degree. I thought this was very valuable for me so I wanted to share it. If you're curious, give it a try! This practice transcends language and understanding because it is about direct experience rather than modeling.

Your visualization is close to being as strong as mine. Well done.

13 minutes ago, StripedGiraffe said:

That's a great idea, I'll definitely try beige next time

We often reduce what seems to be the lowest stage on the Spiral to raw survival - when in fact this rawness is utterly profound and intelligent. 

Also, how did embodying Purple make you feel about, quite literally, body movements? I personally experienced a surge of profundity of rituals. 

2 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

We often reduce what seems to be the lowest stage on the Spiral to raw survival - when in fact this rawness is utterly profound and intelligent. 

Also, how did embodying Purple make you feel about, quite literally, body movements? I personally experienced a surge of profundity of rituals. 

That's a great point. Instincts and "primitive" survival are deeply intelligent. And my body at stage purple felt loose, natural, and animalistic, reminding me of almost a mild mushroom trip. I didn't look too deeply into body awareness, but that certainly seems worth doing for all of the stages so I will try it. I haven't noticed the increased profundity of rituals in my direct awareness yet but one thing I did notice was the increased profundity of relationships. It's like having this great big family and talking to them, loving them, and sharing with them is the ultimate joy! It was quite beautiful and applicable

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

@StripedGiraffe Sounds awesome. I'll go for the relationships facet next. Purple is such a deep stage to explore. ^_^

Edited by SirVladimir