Rilles

Black Man Shot 7 Times In The Back

12 posts in this topic

They don’t even pretend to care, not that they ever have but context of the situation or not I’m not even a cop I know this is terrible policing.

6 hours ago, Gidiot said:

They don’t even pretend to care,

Who? 

not that they ever have but context of the situation or not I’m not even a cop I know this is terrible policing.

Its very sad that the punishment for resisting arrest is death, there are so many better ways. There were so many cops around! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

here's a video from someone arguing it's justified

@Rilles cops don’t care, and yes if you have the balls to point a gun at someone point blank why can’t you tackle him, there’s literally like three cops. 

im not saying he was a angel, and I’ve heard he had a knife, even if he did, watch people in Europe who have no guns themselves yet can still handle these situations better without anyone being harmed.

even if he was a ruthless murderer I didn’t know that justifies killing him the street, there’s just no sense of even leaning on the side of dignity for some cops in the us, scratch that many cops. 

I don’t care about researching the facts in this one, because it’s evident to me that this method of policing is a failure form the video alone.  How can you even let him get in the car if you think he’s going to reach for a weapon. Explain to me that enlightened conservatives on this forum. To me you’ve failed there as a police officer if you let him even open the door, if you’re going to shoot him you at least shoot him before he enters the vehicle. 

This one is more damning than the Floyd one. Very difficult to justify. Why not use a taser or tackle him?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Incompetence. The more i see stuff like this more i think they an need army like training. 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

@Leo Gura Incompetence. The more i see stuff like this more i think they an need army like training. 

Yes that is how it looks like. I guess the criminals need some training as well.

14 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Damn, least he's still alive apparently. . .

Incredible miracle... he will probably be paralyzed and living with complications for the rest of his life though. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I feel so numb, just knowing of the repercussions, now out of outrage people will vandalize and arsonize streets.

Same story every single time, ignorant ones need to understand that things are deeper than they see and the violent acts will just make the issue more worse it's a NO solution, demonizing the police will not do the job either, just because of sporadic events we can't blame the whole policing system.

Yes there is "dirt" everywhere and what we need is regular cleaning.

And also, why such events occur only around some big national event, we gotta contemplate.

There's a regularity in acts of violence around the world come a big national event and they are all controlled by selfish, mischievous propagandists.

"To justify" would be rather naive on our behalf.?

9 minutes ago, ajai said:

I feel so numb, just knowing of the repercussions, now out of outrage people will vandalize and arsonize streets.

Same story every single time, ignorant ones need to understand that things are deeper than they see and the violent acts will just make the issue more worse it's a NO solution, demonizing the police will not do the job either, just because of sporadic events we can't blame the whole policing system.

Yes there is "dirt" everywhere and what we need is regular cleaning.

And also, why such events occur only around some big national event, we gotta contemplate.

There's a regularity in acts of violence around the world come a big national event and they are all controlled by selfish, mischievous propagandists.

"To justify" would be rather naive on our behalf.?

Hegel would say that the dialectic has to do it's thing. That is how things evolve or are.