James123

Schizophrenia,bipolar, psychotic and enlightenment

25 posts in this topic

@Nahm additionally, i dont need to be happy, if you are happy, i am happy. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Red-White-Light  You can always report the post if it doesn't seem right, there should be a button for that next to the time the comment has been posted :) James seems fine, I guess you cannot destroy your demons, you learn to live with them and this is how you do it really. Just feeling good, loving more. I am glad you are good @James123, since it makes me good too xDxDxD 

@bejapuskas i am just telling the truth brother and give people what really they need. Enlightenment is killing the self or universe, not a joke. And ego never wants to hear the truth. I know whatever i write it hurts people, but if people  are really hurt, they aint ready for awakening. Because when you are awaken, you will get hurt to the point till you become nothing, you will vanish. As i said, i am 0. If you are happy, i am happy, if you are sad, i am sad. Awakening is being no one, therefore everyone. You will have nothing to with body, which is a thought. This is what really unconditional love is. And no one can be completely God right now, because you can still understand these sentences, go to bathroom, choose drink water instead of poison. however all is identical. Therefore,  I am just a messenger, which is nothing. Rest is spiritual ego. IF YOU ARE NOT 0 YOU CAN NEVER BE WITH ONE and BE ONE ☝️ . Much love to you. 

Edited by James123

4 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Dude I totally get what you mean.

I was quite literally just wondering about this very thing right before I clicked on to this thread.

At least my message reached out 1 person. I am happy for you brother.