James123

Schizophrenia,bipolar, psychotic and enlightenment

25 posts in this topic

After awakening, schizophrenic thoughts raise up, i realize them and watch them. I am the schizophrenia, as much as it increases, awakening becomes more more more more more more. Love love love. No self, no self, no self. freedom, freedom, freedom. Nothingness, nothingness and nothingness.

but if you take schizophrenic feeling as personal and hold on them, such as you are a person and having schizophrenia, you might suicide. Be very very very very careful. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

11 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@James123 Mods!

If you haven't had schizophrenic experiences on this path, then likely you aint doing the practices properly. 

God leaves so many Easter Eggs, it's almost impossible to not be schizophrenic.

All is me. Because i am nothing. I am, i am, i am.

Edited by James123

@electroBeam @James123  sadhguru has said the mind is so complex that you could have hundred of personalities. These thoughts are fine, just realize them for what they are. I’ve been through the same shit brother. 

and if you feel disturbed there is always option for help. It’s very possible to be conscious and have a mental disorder, mental disorders can be intense one day and mild or even non existent on some days.  I think a vast majority of the population could be diagnosed with bipolar on a bad day. 

science has a long way to go to understand the mind and I’d always recommend getting many opinions, if you feel like you have one. maybe a bit of projection since I have been diagnosed with bipolar in the past but it’s good advice anyway.

take everything with a grain of salt. Don’t worry about the medical labels. Even with your own thoughts is the point. 

11 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@electroBeam @James123  sadhguru has said the mind is so complex that you could have hundred of personalities. These thoughts are fine, just realize them for what they are. I’ve been through the same shit brother. 

and if you feel disturbed there is always option for help. It’s very possible to be conscious and have a mental disorder, mental disorders can be intense one day and mild or even non existent on some days.  I think a vast majority of the population could be diagnosed with bipolar on a bad day. 

science has a long way to go to understand the mind and I’d always recommend getting many opinions, if you feel like you have one. maybe a bit of projection since I have been diagnosed with bipolar in the past but it’s good advice anyway.

take everything with a grain of salt. Don’t worry about the medical labels. Even with your own thoughts is the point. 

I am the mental disorder. Because i am nothing. Being person is so called memory. 

As long as you can tie your shoes and get to work on time, you're all good, buddy.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Be careful. Schizophrenia and scary things like that IS NOT awakening. Because awakeninf is about becoming more and more you, bringing yourself closer and closer to yourself and your body. Awakenint is about awakening to deeper and deeper levels of love AND Truth. Why would awakening lead you to having schizophrenic and other disorders?

This post must be in enlightenment topic, not here. Whoever moved it here , afraid. 

Edited by James123

@dflores321 it is the bottom of ego, dissolving the nothingness. At that part is killing yourself. No more than that. Schizophrenia, suicadal thoughts, highest level mood swinging and ending with going crazy, which can cause suicede. Because ego sees it is an completely illusion, which is me that writing these sentences. These sentences are you, and me. Because we are one. All is one, one is ALL. 

On 8/24/2020 at 3:33 AM, DreamScape said:

Be careful. Schizophrenia and scary things like that IS NOT awakening. Because awakeninf is about becoming more and more you, bringing yourself closer and closer to yourself and your body. Awakenint is about awakening to deeper and deeper levels of love AND Truth. Why would awakening lead you to having schizophrenic and other disorders?

This is not correct. Answer is right above. 

@James123

Yes sir. Your op really draws out how two people can be living in the same time period and simultaneously decades apart. (Apparently of course)

Your love is infinite & profound, and is not lost here. 

“I am not a crook”. 

Words of a man who set a country back decades by stealing consciousness. (Apparently). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Telling the truth, warning people what they can face, and explaining what is real ego death are love. 

@Nahm most importantly this topic can really help people who suffers from these diseases. Running away make it worst for them, they must embrace. My purpose is helping people , which is real love. 

Edited by James123

@dflores321 just keep in mind brother. Just for help. 

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@James123

If I were even a kilohertz happier for you I’d be ‘dead’. 

There is no me. I am you. Thats why i love you.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@James123

Oh boy. We got another absolutist. xD

???? love you man and everyone.