Semen retention And LoA

Dodo
By Dodo in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I really want to share this, because it might help someone. I really like the energy of this guy here and he talks about Ramana Maharshi, energy, Law of attraction etc... This is not necessarily about chicks, but about transmuting energy for something more productive, rather than wasting it for the instant gratification.  In the words of Gabe Dawg - "There's godliness in your nuts, bro" This guy is very down to earth, really like the way he explains these things in a very clear way. Check it out, seriously - can't recommend enough.  I did have experience with this already as I've been somewhat addicted to ejaculation for a long time. I met with one special girl and since I've met her I had a natural nofap because I don't desire meaningless release before even seeing this channel. I really did see this effect in place as there was another girl who wanted to get in my pants out of the blue  (even tho I don't have feelings for her)... She started dressing really revealing and lied about having 2 boyfriends in order to get me more interested  It's crazy because I've doubted LoA before, but this is different, since it is not just mental stuff, but the result of retaining life force energy.  PS: If this is supposed to be in dating and relationship section, please move it, but I think this is more of a spiritual content.  PSS: Here's a nice screenshot
  • 6 replies