Lyubov

Trump: We are going to win 4 more years & then after that we'll go for another 4 year

55 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, --George-- said:

@Consept I dont now how this time the media spinned this . After 10 times you just know it''s a lie, like everytime before. Don't have the time to discover what trick it is this time. This is how the media began:

Stick to the point though, would you say Donald Trump gagging and trying to prevent the Mary Trump book being published is indicative of someone who 100% believes in freedom of speech? 

Add to that hes tried to prevent many others from speaking out including government employees -

https://news.sky.com/story/us-government-workers-defy-president-trump-gagging-order-on-twitter-10743813

https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/24/14372940/trump-gag-order-epa-environmental-protection-agency-health-agriculture

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-white-house-gags-three-us-government-agencies-epa-environmental-protection-agency-a7544781.html

This isnt spin theres actual legal papers to this effect, so question is can you be for free speech while at the same time preventing those with differing opinions to you from speaking? Please stick to the question if you actually want to debate this. If you do think hes still for freedom of speech would you Biden also be for freedom of speech of he gagged employees that went against him if he was president? 

6 minutes ago, Consept said:

would you say Donald Trump gagging and trying to prevent the Mary Trump book being published is indicative of someone who 100% believes in freedom of speech? 

Offcourse lot of people do attempts to ruin his name. The media for years did a tin foil hat conspiracy about russia meddling. Is obama already in court for that? You know the person who started wars and got nobelprizes for it just like saddam got a nobel prize. Its the democrats that don't like free speech and are cancelling. Don't turn things upside down. You for example have nothing to worry about , about being cancelled here. The only reason Trump is on twitter and not banned is because twitter will lose a lot of money, thats why he still has free speech on there.

Edited by --George--

10 minutes ago, --George-- said:

Offcourse lot of people do attempts to ruin his name. The media for years did a tin foil hat conspiracy about russia meddling. Is obama already in court for that? You know the person who started wars and got nobelprizes for it just like saddam got a nobel prize. Its the democrats that don't like free speech and are cancelling. Don't turn things upside down. You for example have nothing to worry about , about being cancelled here. The only reason Trump is on twitter and not banned is because twitter will lose a lot of money, thats why he still has free speech on there.

You havent really answered the question, ill try again, Is preventing a book being published for or against universal free speech? 

Is preventing government employees from speaking on twitter for or against free speech? 

Edited by Consept

@Consept About the book, the niece is clearly angry and sour and trying to ruin Trumps life, like so many try that. She also said Trump wouldn't pas a intelligence test. We had so much of these lies. Don't you think after 10 or 100 times , maybe it's all not true? I couldnt quickly find the debunk story and not going to spend much time on it. There are probably laws that its not ok too smear someones life with lies. Probably Trump tried that. Actually this sort of stuff is all part of cancle culture

9 minutes ago, --George-- said:

@Consept About the book, the niece is clearly angry and sour and trying to ruin Trumps life, like so many try that. She also said Trump wouldn't pas a intelligence test. We had so much of these lies. Don't you think after 10 or 100 times , maybe it's all not true? I couldnt quickly find the debunk story and not going to spend much time on it. There are probably laws that its not ok too smear someones life with lies. Probably Trump tried that. Actually this sort of stuff is all part of cancle culture

Well most of the book is an opinion, her saying he wouldnt pass an intelligence test is an opinion, so are you saying that if the opinion is negative about someone it should rightfully be banned? How does that line up with freedom of speech? 

I can steelman you and say that shes trying to smear his name, so if thats the case and it would have to be proven, hasnt Trump done this with Obama with the birther situation? Hes also followed this by claiming Kamala Harris may not have been born in the US, these are both provably false, should Trump be banned from saying these types of things if its ok that his niece could be banned for saying an opinion? 

And again is preventing government employees from talking on twitter for or against freedom of speech?

29 minutes ago, --George-- said:

Just to sum up @--George-- view of freedom of speech - Freedom of speech is a right and everyone should have 100% freedom of speech. The only exception is if someone is trying to smear your name and ruin your life, regardless if what theyre saying is true or not this should not be allowed and they should be gagged from doing so. However if you want to smear someones name this should be allowed because of freedom of speech, if they complain that you shouldnt be allowed to smear them or talk negatively about them you can claim that theyre trying to cancel you because cancel culture is a big problem. Also if youre the president, specifically Trump not any other president, you can gag your own employees if they speak out against you. Hope this is clear for everyone 

@Consept  no you didnt hear what I was saying. nearly always this are lies. And if I have an half hour I would find out how the media played this trick , by looking at counter stories. Don't have time for that. Probably Trump tried to use laws like smearing someones name is not ok, or something like that. If I have to vote for free speech I would vote Trump, its a no brainer for me.

About the niece saying Trump is stupid (intelligence test) , it says enough about her.  low consciousness and ugly tactics. V. Trump is intelligent, if you are fair. Otherwise your blinded by the media and havnt even took the effort to understand his main points.

Edited by --George--

8 minutes ago, --George-- said:

@Consept  no you didnt hear what I was saying. nearly always this are lies. And if I have an half hour I would find out how the media played this trick , by looking at counter stories. Don't have time for that. Probably Trump tried to use laws like smearing someones name is not ok, or something like that. If I have to vote for free speech I would vote Trump, its a no brainer for me.

Do you see how even though you admit yourself you havent got the full picture you still have a strong stance for Trump, in fact you also say if you were to do research it would be explicitly to see where the media is lying. This is no where near being impartial or looking for the truth in the situation, if it was you would consider where Trump has lied as well but instead youre looking to reinforce whatever your original position was. Despite the fact that its completely contradictory ie Trump has demonised others for doing exactly what he has done himself, case in point banning governement employees from speaking on twitter while complaining that twitter is banning him, it literally makes no sense and you would need a lot of cognitive dissonance to make it make sense. Try to really see this from an objective view, if you take Trump out of the equation and lets say Biden was doing exactly the same thing, would you make the same argument for Biden and say its all lies?  

@Consept No I dont admit. I am not going to read a piece of main stream lie media with a big anti trump agenda and take it on face value. That would be dum to do.

Banning employees is another subject. When you have a job somewhere you cant say ugly things about your boss. Thats a whole other subject.

4 minutes ago, --George-- said:

No I dont admit. I am not going to read a piece of main stream lie media with a big anti trump agenda and take it on face value. That would be dum to do.

Banning employees is another subject. When you have a job somewhere you cant say ugly things about your boss. Thats a whole other subject.

Theres papers of him gagging people so its not a mainstream lie, it would be dumb not to look at both sides honestly. If youre saying employees shouldnt say bad stuff about their boss (in this case its them disagreeing with trump on issues) it means you believe in freedom of speech with regulations, if you believe in regulations who should set out these regulations? Like i said if Biden gagged those who spoke out against him youd say he isnt for freedom of speech, so whats the difference with Trump doing it? This seems to be a bit of a block for you 

Trump sending feds to beat protesters, threatening to ban flag burning, making a penalty of ten years in prison for vandalizing monuments, making protesting against Israel illegal on college campuses, being a right-wing authoritarian that panders to evangelicals, etc. pretty much dispel the weird claim that he likes free speech. He doesn't.

"Cancel culture" is an expression of free speech on the other hand.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He's just trolling the Libs and throwing red meat to his base.

He has no policy agenda. All he will do this election is goad his supporters against the Libs in general.

He's not just trolling. He legit is going to try and make a move for a third term if he wins in November. Even if he fails miserably at it.

@Lyubov Totally. If Trump could press a button to become a dictator for life, he would press that button instantly. He doesn't care one bit about democracy or free speech.

Why does trump act like hes 13. I dont understand 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Because it triggers the opponents and they make mistakes and Trump benefits from it. Seems like he is winning.

3 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Just watch some Tim Pool

I watch him from time to time for the meme. This is what Tim Pool looks like when he talks to someone who actually knows their stuff