28 cm unbuffed

Too much energy lol

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, big question!
There is one thing, that bothers me a lot. 

I do a lot of these great things, I meditate, eat healthy, exercise, etc. I am also on NoFap. And it's great too. I feel like, I really need this, I really like using this energy and carrying it with me, it makes me more masculine, more rational, more grounded and I feel it makes me even more intelligent (lol).

Yet - there are days, and there are too many of these days lately, where this energy is just too much and I have to release it. I feel so tense and rigid that it's too much and I need to let it go. But I don't want to, I want to save it for the girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But, for real - I can't exercise every day (yet), but even when I will, I think this might be the problem. My libido is really high right now and I somehow have to solve this once and forever.

I move to my own apartment from September and I will go into dating balls deep, so this issue is something that I have to get rid of, to really get the energy to hustle, date, and have tons of sex at the same time. Masturbation is out of the equation.

Thank you in advance for your kind answers ;)

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

That´s no fap.

If you don´t want to masturbate even from once in a while, you´ll have to deal with that energy. Personally running long-distance is what helped me the most to dealing with the high energy/mania of nofap. But tbh I got tired of it because I felt it was kind of waste of time and making the body work for nothing.

Still the benefits of nofap sometimes are worth it. You´ll have to contemplate what you want to choose.

Personally I think the ideal is to fap once a week (testorone builds up to the maximum in about 7 days, then you hit the celing) but for most people doing nofap is sometimes more easy than doing one fap a week.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33

Yeah, you're right, right now my energy is excessive, so I had to somehow deal with it. Next month, when I'll get enough cash, I will have so much stuff to do, that it will no longer be a problem, but you know, you can never be sure, that one of my activities will not get cockblocked by some random events and puff - disaster, back to fapping again. I'm already concerned because it's highly addictive stuff for me and I can go from 1 time a week to 5 times a day really fast, and I cannot afford something like that to happen.

I know how much of a waste it is and I just want to use that energy in other ways, before my shadow integration NoFap helped me tremendously and change was really fucking huge, so I know how much this stuff can help you in a long run. I just have no idea, how to train myself to get off this shit. Also, I realized, that fapping is really fucking great, but ejaculation, not so much, I can feel all of those neurons firing in my brain and it's not so pleasant of experience whatsoever. That's why I want to get into Karezza one day, but yeah, right now I can manage to fap 5 times a day. 

It's something like that - when I had no energy, it was easy to save it, because there was not that much to use it too. Right now, when there is plenty, I just spend it like a lottery winner spends cash, he just won. It's the same shit for me with smoking, I lack discipline with it, because even when I smoke, I still am a fucking monster and it doesn't affect me that much. Still - I reach for excellence and perfection. 

Turn that energy into a form of creative art or a purpose. Share that energy with the world by creating something beautiful or meaningful that will help others be more happy. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I mean - can I turn too much testosterone into creative process?

Oh boy you betcha !! Go out there and f**k the world sharing your greatest gifts and talents ! 

ehm, at the same time it helps to have regular sex to release as well haha

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

a lot of free energy is not a problem. you need to try activities that consume a lot of the body's resources. it can be high-intensity work or any kind of mental work. you can, for example, start learning online trading with fxtm. this is not an easy task and you will definitely spend some percentage of your free energy on this activity. or you can find some kind of part-time job where clear deadlines are set. it will definitely make you sweat. in any case, you are well done that you have learned to store it in yourself, but where to apply, this question is already much easier

@28 cm unbuffed I'm curious if you're still experiencing high levels of energy? Or have you hit the nofap flatline yet?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Nofap gives you energy but can make you into a raging bull. You need to find a balance.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 27/8/2020 at 10:32 PM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Space

Not sure about flatline, I transferred this energy into creating my YouTube videos 

@28 cm unbuffed Amazing dude! See that´s why I love no fap!

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.