Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JevinR

Kundalini And Serpent Spire - How To Acquire More Chi

2 posts in this topic

The life force, sexual energy. It has the power to move mountains, how do I acquire it? I know this may be coming out of ego, but it is needed, as yang energy is needed for.. reasons. I have a very bad relation with kundalini and life force energy, I also know balance is key, but I feel I need higher volumes of both energy. Not that I am a satanist, but quite helpful is this article http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html . As this may sound like complete bullshit, but I have had quite the experiences in the past

On 2/9/2016 at 0:43 PM, JevinR said:

how do I acquire it?

Kundalini is just a technical term for your whole energy when it is in unity, in movement, in harmony, without any conflict; when it is cooperative, complementary and organic. 

So first of all, kundalini is not something unique. It is only human energy as such. But ordinarily only a part of it is functioning, a very minute part. Even that part is not functioning harmoniously; it is in conflict. That is the misery, the anguish. If your energy can function harmoniously then you feel bliss, but if it is in conflict – if it is antagonistic to itself – then you feel miserable. All misery means that your energy is in conflict, and all happiness, all bliss, means that your energy is in harmony. 

There are two distinct ways to awaken the Kundalini.

The first is the one where all the danger lies. In this process, a powerful breathing technique (pranayama) is used to strike the Kundalini. The seat of kundalini, the place of its location, is hammered and moved by breathing, deep and fast breathing.

The question "Who am I?" does the same thing; but it hammers the centers from another direction. Deep breathing strikes the center physiologically, and the question "Who am I?" does the same job mentally, psychologically. This question hammers the kundalini with mind energy and deep breathing hammers it with body energy. And if both the hammer strokes are strong enough... Ordinarily there are only two ways of hammering the center - one through breathing and the other through asking "Who am I?"

The other approach is to treat the Kundalini as a super intelligent friend who always wants to help you. The Kundalini wants to do whatever it can to help you know it better. It is always awake and moving in your life already. This method uses the sexual energy that is in each of us. These methods are outside the cultural norms of society, and are easily mistaken as sexual indulgence. The difference is that sexual indulgence wastes energy and Tantric methods increase the energy.

If you move into sex with awareness, it can turn into tantra. If you move into tantra with unawareness, it can fall and become ordinary sex. It has happened in India – because only India has tried it. All Tantra schools in India, sooner or later, were reduced to sex orgies. It is very difficult to keep aware…it is almost impossible to keep aware.