Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeking_brilliance

Getting Naked

19 posts in this topic

Our reality is created and defined by beliefs, assumptions, and biases.  These are like overlays; like playing an augmented reality game which blends with what's really there before you.

These biases create veils over truth. Shadowy cloaks in which we play dress up. Clothing.

Our clothing can be masculine, or feminine.
 flirty, trendy, smart, bold,
nice, funny, pretty, and clean.

or they can be plain, poor, worn,
heavy, gaudy, ragged,

or just plain ugly!

We wear many clothes. Sometimes we change several times in a day! But no matter how much our (physical) clothes represent attributes of ourselves, we never mistake them as our true selves. No! that's the body, right? ;)

Maybe its not the body either. But we wear too many clothes to find out. We don't even see the body.  First we must undress. As the popular Christian saying goes: we must stand naked before God.

The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame. 
--Genesis 2:25

We must become as little children, or as Adam and Eve in the perfect garden, before the fall. The fall, by the way, was putting on clothes.

But no matter which clothes you wear, be it red, yellow, blue or gold- all clothing shares the same goal:

Clothing is meant to come off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return there: the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”
(Job 1:21)

“For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.”
(1 Timothy 6:7)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

May fav topic. Sleeping naked walking around in my apartment naked. If I could hit street naked and not get arrested will do it. But will be responsible enough to wear mask because of covid. 

Right now naked without mask. I luv it.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If I could hit street naked and not get arrested will do it. But will be responsible enough to wear mask because of covid. 

Two masks, one for each head...? :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Dryas spiritually, sure!    physically , hell no!

Lol okay I didn’t quite get what was being said

@Dryas do you get it now? What you believe to be yourself is a coat of many colors. It's pretty, but what is underneath?

unnamed.jpg

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

41 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

less like chimps that will randomly fuck each other out of their biological desires. 

You should come to my planet then :P 

17 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If I could hit street naked and not get arrested will do it. But will be responsible enough to wear mask because of covid. 

Respiratory etiquette while streaking. 

I just so happen to have spent my day at a nudist beach. No one there is self-conscious there. It's no thing at all. Everyone just talking, frolicking in the water, sharing pot and drinks, all naked. Young and old. It's beautiful. Wish everyone had access to communities like this. 

7 hours ago, cetus said:

Respiratory etiquette while streaking. 

Setting right example all over the place. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

From the gospel of Thomas,

36. Jesus said, "Do not fret, from morning to evening and from evening to morning, [about your food--what you're going to eat, or about your clothing--] what you are going to wear. [You're much better than the lilies, which neither card nor spin.

As for you, when you have no garment, what will you put on? Who might add to your stature? That very one will give you your garment.]"

37. His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I just so happen to have spent my day at a nudist beach. No one there is self-conscious there. It's no thing at all. Everyone just talking, frolicking in the water, sharing pot and drinks, all naked. Young and old. It's beautiful. Wish everyone had access to communities like this. 

I never thought about nudist beaches, but that actually sounds good.