Someone here

Is there a way out of suffering?

275 posts in this topic

@Mu_ projecting onto you?  Show me one example where did I do that?  I just discussed your ideas without any reference to your person. It is you who tried to distract the discussion by accusing me of me close mindedness and smartassery just because of the fact that I disagree with you. 

Anyways I don't like these getting personal.. Let's end it please. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Just sharing idea's together?  Lol if thats the way you think you come off or the energy you project in your attitude of writing, I'm sorry man, but it may be time to have a honest reflection of yourself.  I know they suck, and ya maybe I am taking this a tad personal on some level, I can admit that, but man your a brick of I know it all and defensiveness.  Anyways smooth sailings, hopefully you consider anyones opinion on here, if you want to look at mine, fine, if you want to look at Nahms, fine, if you want to look at Inliytened1, fine, doesn't matter to me, but jesus man this isn't the first thread where you project a know it all attitude or end up projecting something on me or someone else as a way of not looking at yourself and idea's. 

Again I only chimed in on agreement with Nahm in hopes that you may see some truth in the reflection.  If this is to confrontational or painful for you, well I'm sorry and hope in time you can see it.

Yep. I know I'm late to the party but I have to agree. I've read a good chunk of the thread and the energy @Someone here is giving off feels like someone who holds themselves to have unravelled and understood everything in the universe, like there are no questions anymore. This is not exclusive to this thread. I've noticed the same energy in earlier direct interactions, and it's kinda fine, but dude it's very persistent at this point it's counter-productive.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

Yep. I know I'm late to the party but I have to agree. I've read a good chunk of the thread and the energy @Someone here is giving off feels like someone who holds themselves to have unravelled and understood everything in the universe, like there are no questions anymore. This is not exclusive to this thread. I've noticed the same energy in earlier direct interactions, and it's kinda fine, but dude it's very persistent at this point it's counter-productive.

Maybe look in the mirror?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Someone here said:

@Mu_ projecting onto you?  Show me one example where did I do that?  I just duscu your ideas without any reference to your person. It is you who tried to distract the discussion by accusing me of me close mindedness and smartassery just because of the fact that I disagree with you. 

You keep forgetting that Namh brought up this point to begin with that your very defensive.  I just agreed hoping that you would see that its not Nahm who has seen this as well. 

Let me ask you a honest question, how much have you learned out of the 1205 posts you've made on this forum?  Has anyone taught you anything?

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe look in the mirror?

I fear I may fall in love with myself lol

It's all an act though. A show where I play the devil.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

You keep forgetting that Namh brought up this point to begin with that your very defensive.  I just agreed hoping that you would see that its not Nahm who has seen this as well. 

Let me ask you a honest question, how much have you learned out of the 1205 posts you've made on this forum?  Has anyone taught you anything?

Why all the sudden the thread is about "me" and my personality and what I have learned and all that?   I really get the sense that you are trying to distract the discussion.  

You do realize that there is literally no one here?  That the person who you think is being defensive or stubborn doesn't even exist?  ? You are just upset about ideas in your own mind about a non existing entity that you think is doing stuff.  

That's something I learned so I don't get personal too much. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Mu_ projecting onto you?  Show me one example where did I do that?  I just duscu your ideas without any reference to your person. It is you who tried to distract the discussion by accusing me of me close mindedness and smartassery just because of the fact that I disagree with you. 

pages 6-7 of your responses to me are rather like hey man the shit I know is deep, and you need to look at this stuff.  Another one is basically a defense to a comment I made about your angry posting tone that I perceived and asked you about.  Again must of been my perception not yours.

Theres another 2-3 threads where I've experienced or witnessed this in you with others that its not worth it to me to comb through, but again its probably just my perception (and honestly it could be, which is why I asked if your angry). 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Why all the sudden the thread is about "me" and my personality and what I have learned and all that?   I really get the sense that you are trying to distract the discussion.  

You do realize that there is literally no one here?  That the person who you think is being defensive or stubborn doesn't even exist?  ? You are just upset about ideas in your own mind about a non existing entity that you think is doing stuff.  

It's a form of manipulation. We want you to change, to fit better.

We could change our expectations too. It works both ways. You want us to change our expectations, to fit better.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol, no one here?  So why make a thread in which it appears theres someone who wants to learn something?  Then why all the appearance of a person (who claims they are no-one thats not here) who's not agreeing with any of the experience or advice on the matter "no-one" made a post about.  Seriously man, your just doing whats called the Advita Shuffle, using No-self and no-body as a way to hide behind any type of self reflection or a way to defend against any info that is not in alignment with your believed awakening.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

It's a form of manipulation. We want you to change, to fit better.

We could change our expectations too. It works both ways. You want us to change our expectations, to fit better.

Don't change your expectations.  The idea of having a fixed expectations for people's behavior is absurd anyways.  Humans are organic not some dumb physical objects which operates under mechanical laws. 

@Mu_ sorry this is legit turning into a nonsense online fight over imaginary problems.  I'm over. 

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Don't change your expectations.  The idea of having a fixed expectations for people's behavior is absurd anyways.  Humans are organic not some dumb physical objects which operates under mechanical laws. 

Does this basically mean that you're being emotionally reactive? Well...

I'm not gonna waste my time replying to you.  To ignore list because you are kinda hair spliter endless personal arguing peep like Nak Khid.  

And stop hijacking the thread.  Say something of value or go waste your time somewhere else. @Gesundheit

Edited by Someone here

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

It's called placebo. 

Everything is a placebo, everything is you ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm not gonna waste my time replying to you.  To ignore list because you are kinda hair spliter endless personal arguing peep like Nak Khid.  

And stop hijacking the thread.  Say something of value or go waste your time somewhere else. @Gesundheit

Well that hurt lol.

I guess there's no way out of suffering after all.

@allislove The simple fact placebo works even a little bit proves that consciousness is entirely responsible for identifying with suffering, if we extrapolate the same mechanism to infinity. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Cute little game. 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I see where you are going.  Imagining away the pain of getting your arm sliced off is equivalent to Imagining away the wall in front of you.  It would take insane levels of consciousness.  Infinite levels.    It can be done - but not with ordinary human levels of consciousness.  There is no one on this forum that is at that level because honestly i don't think there are any humans on that level or they wouldn't be human.

Is there anybody in this world right now who can do such things?

12 minutes ago, An young being said:

Is there anybody in this world right now who can do such things?

There may be, but even then they wouldn't be able to prove it because it'd only be the case for them.

It's not possible to manipulate reality for all humans because there's no one really doing the manipulation. When anything occurs, it's not a human that is doing it. It's the formless God.

@gswva yes, everything is consciousness :))) 

You can become conscious that everything is a placebo. That any tool you have used in your spiritual path was just a play for you, there is no difference between the strongest psychedelic and chocolate. That's not to say that psychedelics are not useful, the best tool for spiritual growth IMHO.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x