Don Wei

Beautiful spiritual experience (seeing some kind of being)

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I have had spiritual experiences before and I was always scared. When I was like 11 years old I didn't see that many ghosts anymore for some reason mostly max 2 times every year ( I know I sound pretty weird right now) but I have awakened in 2020. This may be my best year yet when it comes to self improvement and actualization. Last night was the first time I felt calm and peaceful while seeing a spirit and it even looked different. I don't know for sure if it was a spirit or something else because I know there are a lot of things out there we can't sense. 

So last night I was meditating extremely long (to me). I started meditating around 12 am because at night the vibes are just better and the moonlight was shining on me when I was sitting against the wall on my bed. For some reason I love looking at the moon, it makes me feel very nostalgic and peaceful like I don't have to worry about time and all the toxic bullshit that goes on when most people are awake. It can even make me feel ecstatic the same way some amazing out of this world dreams can, although I don't know if it is possible to make myself dream like that on demand.

I decided to meditate with my eyes open because the moon was full and I wanted to see the sky (the sky is very clear because I live in a rainforest right now :) )

After an hour or so I started to feel even better and more ecstatic. I felt very safe like nothing could harm me and even if I die it would be okay. Nothing really mattered to me at that point and I just kinda existed... It sounds strange but Idon't know how else to describe it. 

Then I suddenly saw something in the shape of a person walking in front of me but it was shining. I could not see any facial features or anything but it was like the person or whatever it was was made of light. Then it walked away and disappeared fast while walking.

I know for sure this was not a hallucination, it was walking right in front of me and it disappeared right before my eyes. I was not tired at all for some reason, I felt very refreshed and awake actually so it was not a dream either.

I am very grateful that I was able to experience this, if you guys have had some experience like this or if you know what the thing was then let me know, I would love to hear it.

I straight up saw some sort of spirit/ghost when I was baby, it was 100% there. It had a blue tint around its body and it looked like a child. I remember looking around at my mom to make sure I wasn't dreaming but I couldn't even talk at that age. The only reason I remember it is because of how shocking it was.

For some reason it seems children are able to see this stuff more easily

Describe a thought.

@Osaid did you feel fear or love ? I always felt fear while seeing ghosts. My father always told me not to be afraid because spirits don't have power, but this might be the first time i'm not scared or annoyed by them. When I was in kindergarden I always saw two old men sitting high on a wall constantly staring at me and I thought they were real people untill my father told me they were ghosts a couple of weeks ago and I was shocked. Me and him where the only ones who could see them. Now I think about it, it wouldn't make sense for two old men to sit on a high stone wall with no ladder staring at me EVERYDAY lol. I should have known something was off about that.

@Don Wei Damn that's crazy 

As a baby, I wasn't scared, I was just shocked and intrigued by the situation

But, now that I'm older, I think I would probably be scared if I saw the same ghost lol

Describe a thought.