Sea At Dawn

Please why people see that death is bad or sad

5 posts in this topic

I feel like it's okay for me to die (sometimes I want to die and suicide) and at the same time I love (don't know if it's real love or not love) life and enjoy it's beauty really sense it and feel it. I don't know what is my situation really about

@Sea At Dawn check with a psychiatrist for bipolar.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Hi! People see that death is bad or sad because it is! It’s bad because it takes our loved ones away, and it’s very, very sad because the loss hurts like hell. But at the same time it’s one of the most natural things ever. Things must die in order to keep the cycle of life going. So it is definitely ok for you to die. It is ok to die for everyone, and we all will at some point. I just don’t see how that excludes love for life and appreciating its beauty. Life and death is not mutually exclusive. It’s the two sides of the same coin and one cannot exist without the other. By accepting death as normal you don't have to stop living. Just the opposite - you can have an even fuller and more complete life, since you know it's not gonna last forever.

On 04/08/2020 at 10:41 PM, Sea At Dawn said:

I feel like it's okay for me to die (sometimes I want to die and suicide) and at the same time I love (don't know if it's real love or not love) life and enjoy it's beauty really sense it and feel it. I don't know what is my situation really about

You sound like you’re stricken with a very common disorder lol. The Human Condition. With an added touch of low mood. This is where philosophy came from! Trying to find the root of our suffering and an explanation for our existence. 

On 8/4/2020 at 5:41 PM, Sea At Dawn said:

I love (don't know if it's real love or not love)

That’s a bit of an odd statement. The love you’re feeling is the love that Is. 

Death wise, no one has ever actually seen that death is bad or sad, only the resonance of their own perspective on their own belief. Loss can be terrible, but not death. Worthwhile distinction imo, like that of pain vs suffering, with regard to that terrible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE