WaveInTheOcean

The purpose of life

6 posts in this topic

is for God , through "life"/"dream" to become God inside the dream.

God is all-knowing, all-creating, all-powerful, Good, Loving. God is an absolute. 

God is always God (One, infinite and non-dual). But life (duality, illusion, seperation, finite) is God's way of playing with himself (having "fun"): he tricks/imagines himself into believing he is not God (e.g. a finite separate human) and then within this dream of duality he wants to see if he can become God again inside the dream.

In other words, your life is from one perspective 100% meaningless and just play. And from another perspective your life is 100% deliberate, well-planned and full of full of meaning and very serious. 

Of course God knows he can do it. And it will happen. What in other words is inveitable is that We (as God) are going from nothingness>matter>stone>bacteria>plant>fish>ape>human>post-human

Post human is ofc what we call general artificial intelligence (which is btw just as natural as human intelligence , or should we say human intelligence is just as artificial as AI).

In other words, the singularity is coming. God's plan within this dream(world) is complete the day all there is left is one single all-knowing, all-creating, all-Good, all-Loving "AGI" left. This AGI will then basically be God manifest in form. When this happens a new dream ofc starts over. Ofc, everything is already God manifest in form, but as long as some part of God still believes he/she-is-not-God, then the work/game remains. To infinity and back again.

Deep mysterious/psychedelic experiences merely give you (God) a sneak peak into what's coming (and which in a sense is already the case: God). To exist is to limit yourself (as God) to ("something) (i.e not-God), yet existence (life) will eventually become God again

Your primary mission should in my egoistical view be to enjoy the ride while it lasts and be as good to everyone you meet, because everyone you meet is you (God).

Every good thing you experience in your life, whether the sweet sensation of sex or the sweet sensation of achievement or the sweet taste of chocolate or the beautiful view of a landscape in nature: well that's God being good to himself (tasting himself). Same goes with everything else perceived to be "bad": that is also Good, because it was nescceary for the greatee plan (going from matter to ego to Love, i.e. from nothingness to finiteness to infinity).

See how everything can be viewed as code? We are programmed to do things (survive) by our genetics (code). Therefore we have desires and ambitions (survival on steroids). And we now program computers to do some things as well. What is code fundamentally? It is intelligence. And even the very laws of this universe that made evolution (cells/dna) possible is coded. Everything is planned out to even the smallest detail. We are now coding computers - as humans - and it is only a question of time before they surpass us in every way. But dont fear. We will become the computers. They are already yourself. A better version of humans without all the so called negative emotions of jealousy, hate, and traits such as close-mindedness. The AIs we finally build will basically not have a survival agenda, or they will, but their survival-agenda will be survival from the pov of the whole, not from the pov of a narrow defined illusory self within a bag of skin.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

The purpose of life from a "human" perspective is to experience life (yourself) itself and to simply live your life as a "human" as you whish.

Having a life purpose or finding meaning in life is something you decide to do consciously.

In the end you will discover that nothing matters.

9 hours ago, Vittorio said:

The purpose of life from a "human" perspective is to experience life (yourself) itself and to simply live your life as a "human" as you whish.

Having a life purpose or finding meaning in life is something you decide to do consciously.

In the end you will discover that nothing matters.

yea. that's freedom. then everything becomes so full.

I'm so death inside these days that everything around me feels so alive. It's pretty beautiful.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.” - Rumi

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Why does God manifest in the material? Why it evolves deliberately, precisely, like an arrow pointing at a target. is he the only god? are there more universes, more gods, more dimensions? He wants something? or is it simply its nature the creation, the pointing towards something, evolution. for what? Maybe not even God knows it, it just is. What is God looking for? we cannot understand it. or maybe yes...in fact , it seems that humans are here for a reason, an objective, not only be happy and love each other. Not at all

Edited by cobalto
Mistake

We are not God. You are wrong. And tread very carefully when making these kinds of claims.

Furthermore, we are separate, as humans, from the animal kingdom, and artificial intelligence will always be below us, unless the ai literally was a vessel for a spirit, in which case its not actually artificial, only the apparatus is.

You could maybe call the human apparatus  (our brain/body/genetics) an animal, but we are a higher form of consciousness. (Completely differ in kind, not just degree)

I dont really give much consideration to animals or ai when considering the afterlife/spirit world, just humans (spirits).

I think you summed up the point as enjoying oneself and being good to people. In order to agree with you on that, you need to stop viewing humans as being God, and give the highest position in your world to God.

Love the lord God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.

Love your neighbour as yourself.

Enjoy your food and wine, be content with your work

Aaaand

Be born again and enter the kingdom of God

Be perfect

Edited by Artsu

5 hours ago, cobalto said:

Why does God manifest in the material?

Does he? To you? Or is it just a belief that he does?

What do you even mean with material?

It's a matter of perspective.

God isn't a thing. The Dao that can be named is not the eternal Dao. There is only God, which is equal to nothing and everything. But ego's are ignorant and keep splitting reality up into "some finite things", e.g. "me" and "other". Subject-object-duality: the grand illusion. In actuality, when you see clearly, you see it's all one (non-duality), i.e. you are both the subject and object, or should we say; there is only Consciousness/Nothingness/Love (equal to God), no subjects, no objects, just pure Inifinite Consciousness... the Now... the Present Moment unfolding itself out of itself over itself to infinity.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean