Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wwhy

Love is accepting

28 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Utilize the newfound energy and focus to create value aka money.

That is exactly what resistance creates.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Intentions create value.

Resisting the past is futile. It has already happened! Resisting it will not change it, and it most definitely will not create any value.

23 minutes ago, Rilles said:

i love these types of threads

love love love love love NONDUALITY love love love...

Accept the past.

Appreciate and act in the present.

Resistance is a mindset, not an action. An unproductive mindset, that limits your present actions. Choose love instead.

I prefer 'all-containing' when describe the infinite nature of Love. 'Accepting' still assumes an act/duality, while Love is synonymous with Being/One. 

I like this quote, "Wisdom is to know I am nothing, Love is to know I am everything, And between the two my life flows" 

'I' loves 'you' :):x

59 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Intentions create value.

Resisting the past is futile. It has already happened! Resisting it will not change it, and it most definitely will not create any value.

I don't want to accept the past. I hate it. I will never forgive life for what it did to me.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

50 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I don't want to accept the past. I hate it. I will never forgive life for what it did to me.

Then it will do more damage to yourself and I guess that's not in your best interest. Past is past, gone.

1 minute ago, Member said:

Then it will do more damage to yourself and I guess that's not in your best interest.

We'll see.

1 minute ago, Member said:

Past is past, gone.

Obviously.