Red-White-Light

Leo’s new video is disturbing me.

13 posts in this topic

I’ve watched about 30-40 minutes of Leo’s new video and it’s really fucking my mind.

The fact absolute nothing has absolutely nothing stopping it from becoming something.

The insight has been really been quite disturbing. I couldn’t even finish watching it, as my ego was more and more petrified.

It might sound silly, but when you start to shake the metaphysical frameworks, things get scary fast.

Edited by Red-White-Light

Good. Mindfucking is good and necessary in this work. 

Remember to simultaneously look for the love and beauty in yourself and everything and everyone <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Red-White-Light

6 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

I’ve watched about 30-40 minutes of Leo’s new video and it’s really fucking my mind.

The fact absolute nothing has absolutely nothing stopping it from becoming something.

The insight has been really been quite disturbing. I couldn’t even finish watching it, as my ego was more and more petrified.

It might sound silly, but when you start to shake the metaphysical frameworks, things get scary fast.

That's a good sign to ease off of the investigation. Pushing too far can result in psychosis.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Red-White-Light

That's a good sign to ease off of the investigation. Pushing too far can result in psychosis.

but psychosis can then -- at times at least -- result in awakening, hehe<3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Red-White-Light  I feel you. :x Also struggling with it. Had some night mares, my wife dying etc. I had a realization years ago, pre psychedelics, I was meditating a lot back then, just looking at two men unloading a truck, realizing that there was just emptiness/ nothingness thinking it was two men unloading a truck, but in fact there's nothing there. As I watched the video that realization came back and I've felt depressed on and off the past days. Questioning the meaning in what I do etc... Powerful stuff! :D We will get through it! Lots of Love... :x

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

Best name on forum @zeroISinfinity.

Ok lets continue watching. 

Just fucking shocks me my contemplating and actual experiences we all get to same conclusions. WTF. 

@zeroISinfinity

26 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Nothing to get disturbed over. 

Nothing =Pure Infinite Love =God

That's why dream is effortless. ?

But also comes with some otger stuff. Hehe will not tell discover yourself not on list anyway. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It is only disturbing if there is someone there understanding it. There is an inherent fulfillment in what is, a flavour of indescribable "love". What is longed for is the end of the one who takes on feelings and understandings. It is a dream of real separation and lack. When it is no more there is just what is, empty fullness as Tony calls it. It is immaculate. Difficulty is that there is an experience of someone there trying to get some state called enlightenment. The movement is always a movement away from what is longed for. All there is, is home. Home can appear as a person looking for home. 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Red-White-Light

No thing to worry about, as nothing never becomes anything. 

One Infinite Love. Ok we done that part. 

I asked all these questions when I was a kid. Why? Have no idea. Not normal kid that's for sure. 

Picked forum handle with a big reason for it always nice getting mentoined in vids. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity