Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

Dodgy batch lol

17 posts in this topic

Haha oh my fucking god, I thought I was done for...turns out my 5meo was dog shit lol (at least for me, for me smoking hcl works way better)...just had my first taste of real 5meo in a while, fuckin A' ...let's just say, can't wait till my next 5meo retreat lol.

For whatever reason this crystal isolate stuff I was smoking wasn't working for me...I thought, hmm there's obviously something wrong with *me* but I had 15 mg of hcl from a different batch so I thought, fuck it, smoked her up...and WAW. (I also did a DMT trip right before hand that was incredible....like.........Mind shattering, Reality destroying, amazing haha). I'd experienced heaven before, and I went straight back with this 5meo trip.

Lovely lovely lovely. Superrrrrrr happyyyyyy????? I thought I was gonna have to do this work without 5meo ? nope ? it works 

Has anyone ever encountered a problem with this before? I'm of course still aware that the batch of 5meo that I got might have just been crap, but I highly doubt it...the reviews from numerous other people were that it was an amazing batch.

...perhaps I just need to try smoking hcl more....

I have to say, I'm extremely happy...this is the best news for me ever...now I know that 5meo does infact work for me, and extremely fucking well lol. Can't wait to get some more hcl and smoke that bitch lol.

(Picture kinda describes what I seen during trip lol)

Now I'm excited for a real 5meo retreat ?

download (5).jpeg

@Aaron p Haha welcome back to the round :)

I bet plugging would work for you also with this new batch. But I see you are happy with smoking.

I wish I had the courage also to take medium to high dose 5 meo dmt. Still hanging on low dose but at least I improve on my plugging skills. And I am less afraid even taking low dose 

@OBEler im gonna try plugging with some more hcl of a different batch. Gonna smoke some of the hcl first to make sure it's the same as the stuff I smoked today then plug it

To the OP and I guess anyone else - can you describe what happens when one takes 5meo?

Is it ego death + visuals?

I have had multiple awakenings and most days feel like I’m the whole scene instead of a human being, I feel like I’ve merged with the “outside world”.

Is that what the experience is like? 

I wish I could try this substance!

Edited by justfortoday

@Aaron p Are you comparing batches from different vendors or are you comparing plugged vs vaped, or both at once?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i got a batch of hcl 5meo and a different batch of crystal isolate (freebase i think) 5meo from a different vendor... The crystal isolate freebase was so weird and strange... definitely had psychedelic-like experience but very strange experiences indeed. Sometimes nothing happened. But this hcl version I got agessss ago, ive smoked it twice and both times I've noticed WAYYYYYYYY more power. I even theorise that plugging might work for me. I think The only reason plugging it didn't work for me before (the hcl that was powerful when smoked) was because of the resilient insolubility of the hcl 5meo I got (which was also another problem I seen others having). 

Another point to make...I notice that it's extremely common that (good) 5meo often makes the person have sensations of sickness and throwing up. With the second batch (crystal isolate) I had no sick feelings and had very little power in the trips...with the 10-15mg of the old hcl batch I had from before...it provided me with a significantly more powerful experience and feelings of sickness/wanting to throw up...which is good!

My plan is to shop around online and get some small amounts of 5meo and test each...to get a reliable vendor. Or...who knows, that crystal isolate might have been fine...it could just be that hcl is more for me. I do not know. But I will know! I'm going to order multiple batches to gain a bearing on what I'm meant to be experiencing 

Edited by Aaron p

21 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

crystal isolate

What the hell is that? Sounds fishy right off the bat.

@Calmness Do not send controlled substances through the mail.

@Leo Gura yeah I dont know what the fuck it was...I'm gonna order a handful of different batches of regular freebase and hcl to see and I'll report lol. I felt so terrible that I was gonna be the only one that 5meo didn't work for haha. Thank fuck

21 hours ago, justfortoday said:

To the OP and I guess anyone else - can you describe what happens when one takes 5meo?

Is it ego death + visuals?

I have had multiple awakenings and most days feel like I’m the whole scene instead of a human being, I feel like I’ve merged with the “outside world”.

Is that what the experience is like? 

I wish I could try this substance!

Depends greatly on the dosage. I'll tell you what happens at 30mg plugged:

Total ego death beyond anything you can imagine and then ACTUAL GOD!! GOD realises itself completely directly through your body/mind. Total Oneness and Unity beyond anything imaginable. Your entire life dissolves into the sweetest purest Love. Visual field becomes infinite just like all other 'perceptions', but these are largely unchanged. Body moves in bi-lateral symmetry as the energetic system is rewired and refreshed (seems like it doesn't happen for everyone, but does for me). Orgasmic vibrations permeate throughout the body.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

22 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Literally nothing – remembering who you are, then again forgetting ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Haha ... Actually literally nothing, fuck.

Yoooo I need to order myself more 5meo haha. Jesus. I had a really challenging DMT trip 2 days ago, had sort of divine heavenly music playing in my ears and I smoked a big bit of DMT and WOOSH everything magnified and turned into ULTRA HD blue digital pixils/tiles and massive chunks of reality where just getting ripped out with this amazing spectacle to behold. I remember shouting after it was over "wow"..."WOW......"*.W.O.W.**** really loud. 

Unfortunately the majority of my trip I was locked in a room with my *being* being ripped and destroyed and obliterated for 10 minutes haha. I knew it would purify me lots. After, I thought "fuck it" and smoked up 15mg of 5meo hcl (the batch that was good) unfortunately that was all I had left so I'm gonna have to order more. At that point I was translated into realms of bliss where overwhelleming euphoria permeates perpetually through your entire body and reality. Heaven. Lol.

I can't WAIT to get moreeeee ?

On 7/22/2020 at 5:35 PM, Space said:

Total ego death beyond anything you can imagine and then ACTUAL GOD!! GOD realises itself completely directly through your body/mind. Total Oneness and Unity beyond anything imaginable. Your entire life dissolves into the sweetest purest Love. Visual field becomes infinite just like all other 'perceptions', but these are largely unchanged. Body moves in bi-lateral symmetry as the energetic system is rewired and refreshed (seems like it doesn't happen for everyone, but does for me). Orgasmic vibrations permeate throughout the body.

@Space that...is fuckin class (<In northern Ireland thats a saying that's very common, it's like saying thats awesome). 

Man, the vibrations are brilliant...it makes you feel like your gonna vomit tho to haha haha?

But the bliss is *sooooooooo* heavy, weighing down on me, my face, my arms...I can't move, or don't want to move. Bliss is the reality in that place. ? Pure. Amazing

Man, I am so humbled by this whole experience, it's fucken awesome. I just can't wait to get more 5meo and progress towards enlightenment wayyyyyyyy faster ♥️

Edited by Aaron p

On 7/22/2020 at 9:35 AM, Space said:

Awesome description.

7 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Space that...is fuckin class (<In northern Ireland thats a saying that's very common, it's like saying thats awesome). 

Man, the vibrations are brilliant...it makes you feel like your gonna vomit tho to haha haha?

But the bliss is *sooooooooo* heavy, weighing down on me, my face, my arms...I can't move, or don't want to move. Bliss is the reality in that place. ? Pure. Amazing

Man, I am so humbled by this whole experience, it's fucken awesome. I just can't wait to get more 5meo and progress towards enlightenment wayyyyyyyy faster ♥️

I've never felt like I was going to vomit from the vibrations. They can be quite intense but usually have a neutral feeling. There's always a brief moment of nausea at the beginning of the trip during ego death, but if you take a deep breath and just relax is passes quickly. I should mention that the vibrations and bi-lateral symmtery movements happen completely spontaneously without any egoic intention. So if you find yourself forcing them or trying to do them in any way then let that go. 

I get you're excited, but remember - slow and steady wins the race ;)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space aye, I think smoking hcl would probably cause more nausea lol. I'll get some standard freebase.

I've got a few cheap test orders on the way from a few 5meo vendors. If the little test package comes I'm gonna get a little amount of 5meo, test it, smoke it... And if it's good, get a shitton of it???

Edited by Aaron p