Dylan Page

Leo, can you elaborate on the idea that I “imagine” that I had a past?

117 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@zeroISinfinity you just need a break. Your mind has obsessed over this for too long. You know the way, but the thinking gets in the way. Stop explaining what things are, you never will anyway. Just hang out with us and appreciate your unity. Let it all go-- the need to understand, or that you do understand. No one cares. And I mean that nicely. Its nice that no one cares. Enjoy it. 

Thanks. Yes vacation, get it. It's just nostalgy for life and maybe desire for new one nothing else. 

I over do stuff. Well what can I do passionate about thing I love. Can't change that. But problem is I let go of Everything so bit off a struggle. That fine balance. 

So @Nahmcan't avoid Heaven in relative despite not actually being interested in this work and Truth for that reason.

That's why it strikes me and I reject whole thing so hard because of it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity its consuming you, and not in a good way. This desire to transcend 'this life' and experience will never satisfy you. You already are nameless. You already are zeroisinfinity.  Just see what happens. Don't ruin it for yourself with obsessive desires for unobtainable outcomes. (are they unobtainable because they are pushed away by thought? Hmmmm...) At the same time don't detest thought and wish it away. Find harmony. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Nahm are you saying that if I stopped Believing that I exist I would literally cease to exist? :o... Hmmm let's give it a try and report back.. 

Actually tried it :  didn't work ?. 

@zeroISinfinity funny your name is "zero IS infinity" and yet you are looking for the zero somewhere else from the infinity. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

I can tell you the story that I had the best childhood in the entire world or a horrifically awful one without lying to you either time. Your memories and the meaning behind them follow your mood, focus, intentions and what you imagine yourself to be. They are entirely fluid. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm are you saying that if I stopped Believing that I exist I would literally cease to exist? :o... Hmmm let's give it a try and report back.. 

Actually tried it :  didn't work ?. 

Who is 'I' that tried it?.....look closely.

'I' is also a thought...

A thought can't dispel itself of itself when it believes its the thinker of the thoughts.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The separate sense of 'self' cannot conceive of its own unreality, why would it.... it would be like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.

That's why it's been called to die before you die

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If thinking the past is imaginary is helping your ego, then ok. Mind you, that's a big if. Most of who you are on the surface is connected to previous events in your life, which shapes your core identity. Reckless deconstruction of this can lead to psychosis that can range from mild forms like annoyance, anger, confusion, depression, all the way to suicidal thinking and full mental breakdown.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

If thinking the past is imaginary is helping your ego, then ok. Mind you, that's a big if. Most of who you are on the surface is connected to previous events in your life, which shapes your core identity. Reckless deconstruction of this can lead to psychosis that can range from mild forms like annoyance, anger, confusion, depression, all the way to suicidal thinking and full mental breakdown.

Correct the ego or sense of self does not want to die.... why would it?

did you think it was going to be like prancing on a rainbow in a pink skirt eating cotton candy.

Hehe watch at 2:20

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Who is 'I' that tried it?.....look closely.

'I' is also a thought...

A thought can't dispel itself of itself when it believes its the thinker of the thoughts.

"I" wasn't talking about "I" obviously.. There is no "I" as a separate "I" to cease to exist.. But there is pure actuality.. Pure being if you wanna call it.. That is "ising" regardless of what "you" think or not think about it. 

@Nahm OK.  My bad. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here Here is what you said :

"I" wasn't talking about "I" obviously.. There is no "I" as a separate "I" to cease to exist.. But there is pure actuality.. Pure being if you wanna call it.. That is "ising" regardless of what "you" think or not think about it. 

Take a close look at what's happening here! You have swaped 'I' for 'Pure being'/'Pure actuality'/'ising'.... this is a misunderstanding... this isn't about a simple label change.

it's clearly seeing through the illusion of the separate self... it's a holy s*** there isn't an actual me in the body experience.

this is why I keep telling you guys to look. 

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Someone here Here is what you said :

Take a close look at what's happening here! You have swaped 'I' for 'Pure being'/'Pure actuality'/'ising'.... this is a misunderstanding... this isn't about a simple label change.

it's clearly seeing through the illusion of the separate self... it's a holy s*** there isn't an actual me in the body experience.

this is why I keep telling you guys to look. 

precisely because there's nothing there to be found.. This "aha" moment that you keep waiting for it to happen.. Is never going to happen. 

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

precisely because there's nothing there to be found.. This "aha" moment that you keep waiting for it to happen.. Is never going to happen. 

Are you saying that Someone here believes there is a VeganAwake here that believes there will be an "aha" moment in the future.

this is complete rubbish laddie nothing has already happened ?

Edited by VeganAwake

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

Are you saying that Someone here believes there is a VeganAwake here that believes there will be an "aha" moment in the future.

this is complete rubbish laddie nothing has already happened ?

No son .. I already know that you are just messing around for no reason to convince no one about no thing.. And I am just playing with you.. I mean with no one.. I mean no one playing with no one.. For some reason or none. 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No son .. I already know that you are just messing around for no reason to convince no one about no thing.. And I am just playing with you.. I mean with no one.. I mean no one playing with no one.. For some reason or none. 

got it ?... this no reason can loosen up the sense of 'self' sometimes. ?