Dylan Page

Leo, can you elaborate on the idea that I “imagine” that I had a past?

117 posts in this topic

@Someone here Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Might've got carried away.

Yes, me calling you names and you calling me names is Love, too. It's just not as pure as it can be.

It was a play on my side - a dance. I enjoy friction for the higher good - from time to time. Did not mean to actually offend or disrespect you. 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Your game is so silly and easily spottedbtw.. I thought you was sincere at first but it's clear to me that you are just toying around with this love Tautology and therefore it's a waste of my time.

Why are they playing the game, that's my question. Every human being dream has a motive, and I just cannot see the practical benefit, of walking around thinking that nothing exists, its all a dream, nothing matters. Whats the value of thinking this way, because I know you obviously do not live this way.

35 minutes ago, wwhy said:

What is the purpose of thinking that everything is nothing and nothing exists?

No matter how hard you think nothing exists, how many psychedelic experiences you have, in the end, you are still a human being, reading a screen, and thinking

We are talking about Absolute Truth and one can become directly conscious of it.  However that said - this requires spiritual work to discover.  Concept will not get you there.  This place is just a lounge as Leo very accurately once stated.   It is for us who are interested in metaphysics and this work.  You won't find these discussions in universities.  So its a place to reflect.   And if one has no interest in enlightenment that's perfectly fine too.   Relatively speaking there is no purpose.  But i can tell you that for me it made life a whole lot better.   Listen to the video Leo just released last night!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Why are they playing the game, that's my question. Every human being dream has a motive, and I just cannot see the practical benefit, of walking around thinking that nothing exists, its all a dream, nothing matters. Whats the value of thinking this way, because I know you obviously do not live this way.

There's no value in the sense that you're looking for it... something that will satisfy personal egoic agenda.

Awakening transcends the limited idea of value and valueless right and wrong good and bad this or that.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes. Because nothing is simultaneously infinite. Therefore nothing is absolute. Thats what enlightenment is. Infinite nothingness, thats why nothing is there. And everything is it.

i don't get the "nothing is absolute" part brother. Are you saying nothing has power? What is power then? what has power, something has to have power. or power has to exist in the first place. which is god.

4 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

i don't get the "nothing is absolute" part brother. Are you saying nothing has power? What is power then? what has power, something has to have power. or power has to exist in the first place. which is god.

God is nothing (formlessness) therefore any form. My body and your body is identical. Because we are nothing therefore identical and absolute.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

We are talking about Absolute Truth and one can become directly conscious of it.  However that said - this requires spiritual work to discover.  Concept will not get you there.  This place is just a lounge as Leo very accurately once stated.   It is for us who are interested in metaphysics and this work.  You won't find these discussions in universities.  So its a place to reflect.   And if one has no interest in enlightenment that's perfectly fine too.   Relatively speaking there is no purpose.  But i can tell you that for me it made life a whole lot better.   Listen to the video Leo just released last night!

Yes, I am interested in metaphysics and spiritual work, which is why I am here, asking questions. I am a human being, made of body, heart, mind and spirit. I don't believe spiritual work works by ignoring the emotional, physical and mental aspects of our being. The whole "nothing exists" just seems like an escape hatch. If we are God, and here to have a human experience, why is it that when someone asks a practical, human question, some run away into the land of nothingness? How does that help have a human experience?

31 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There's no value in the sense that you're looking for it... something that will satisfy personal egoic agenda.

Awakening transcends the limited idea of value and valueless right and wrong good and bad this or that.

What is my egoic personal agenda?

That is in itself a right/wrong judgement on your part.

2 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Yes, I am interested in metaphysics and spiritual work, which is why I am here, asking questions. I am a human being, made of body, heart, mind and spirit. I don't believe spiritual work works by ignoring the emotional, physical and mental aspects of our being. The whole "nothing exists" just seems like an escape hatch. If we are God, and here to have a human experience, why is it that when someone asks a practical, human question, some run away into the land of nothingness? How does that help have a human experience?

Don't confuse the substance or nature of reality with nihilism.   When we say the substance of reality is nothing that isn't the same as nothing matters.   Infinity/God/Being is infinitely intelligent and wishes to experience every possiblity so that it can know itself experientally.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't confuse the substance or nature of reality with nihilism.   When we say the substance of reality is nothing that isn't the same as nothing matters.   Infinity/God/Being is infinitely intelligent and wishes to experience every possiblity so that it can know itself experientally.

Reality is an infinite loop. We are god's infinite knowledge,it only knows itself through being itself over and over again till infinity. Nothing else to do anyways. You could say we are lucky then to be humans forever..Geez maybe i'm wrong or right just a theory tho.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

6 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Reality is an infinite loop. We are god's infinite knowledge,it only knows itself through being itself over and over again till infinity. Nothing else to do anyways. You could say we are lucky then to be humans forever..Geez maybe i'm wrong or right just a theory tho.

?? You are also the coffee table and the chair you are sitting in ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Don't confuse the substance or nature of reality with nihilism. 

What is the difference, in your view, between the substance/nature of reality with nihilism?

7 minutes ago, wwhy said:

What is my egoic personal agenda?

That is in itself a right/wrong judgement on your part.

Sorry for the confusion, and yes I realize it sounds like a negative judgment. It wasn't meant that way.

Ego and separate sense of 'self' are used interchangeably here.

If you believe yourself to be a separate individual that will find a better position in the future by learning spiritual knowledge or by doing enough correct practices to possibly one day become enlightened.... that's what is meant by egoic self agenda... it could also just be called self agenda which doesn't sound so disrespectful.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

We are all one. All identical. That’s why we are nothing. And becoming Love or loving each other is a consequence. Love is the bridge between duality to non duality. Being non dual is being everything, therefore so called duality turns out to be love. Because if you consider yourself as you can see, aware of the so called body or Life , everything you see in the moment is you. 

Edited by James123

30 minutes ago, James123 said:

My body and your body is identical.

lol . literally not true.

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

lol . literally not true.

When you become nothing you can get it.  Because body is empty. You are not the body neither the mind. Much love. I am out. 

Edited by James123

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

We are all one. All identical. That’s why we are nothing. And becoming Love or loving each other is a consequence. Love is the bridge between duality to non duality. Being non dual is being everything, 

LOL - Being everything IS Love! The two are synonymous.  Infinity is Love.  What else would it be??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you become nothing you can get it.  Because body is empty. You are not the body neither the mind. Much love. I am out. 

if you said, our bodies have same origin, i would ve relate. Much love

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

LOL - Being everything IS Love! The two are synonymous.  Infinity is Love.  What else would it be??

Nothing is infinite therefore being. How can you be everything at the same time and love? Your common point with everything is nothing. Otherwise, you can not take other forms. Love is a still form and feeling. Whatever happens it is you. Because you are nothing. Therefore you are love, chair and human vs. You have still human mind brother. So called mind cant get this. This conversation ends. Much love.  

9 minutes ago, cnfvm said:
17 minutes ago, James123 said:

if you said, our bodies have same origin, i would ve relate. Much love

Yes, our both origin is same, which is nothing. We are identical. Much love.