Mirko

Undonditional Happiness in Everyday life

30 posts in this topic

OK, as an Infinite Potential I know I am able to create beautiful emotions in psychedelic trips out of thin air.

Do any of you have experience creating positive emotions in everyday life?

What I mean is unconditional emotions:

- unconditional happiness
- unconditional love
- unconditional gratitude
- unconditional peace/acceptance

So, basically I want to create unconditional emotions NOT conditioned by things, hobbies, success, approval etc...

Do any of you have experience having unconditional happiness that came just from Being only? Just joy from existing?

2 minutes ago, Mirko said:

What I mean is unconditional emotions:

- unconditional happiness
- unconditional love
- unconditional gratitude
- unconditional peace/acceptance

Be happy without conditions.

Be loving without conditions.

Be thankful without conditions.

Be accepting without conditions. 

If you put conditions on yourself, you limit yourself to how happy, loving, accepting, and thankful you are. 

To be all those things without pre-conditions is the hardest thing in the world. But that is the price for happiness.

3 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Be happy without conditions.

Be loving without conditions.

Be thankful without conditions.

Be accepting without conditions. 

Are you able to do it sober anytime you want? Or in meditation?

I have had few spontaneous glimpses sober... but I think for anything permanent, enlightenment is required. Or is it just a limiting belief?

You can't have an unconditional condition. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Self inquiry meditation will allow you manifest these feelings sober, then they will start to seep into your every day experience. 

A caveat: be prepared to give up your sense of identity and all the things you *think* you like. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Mirko Yes, anything unconditional is non-conceptual. You can't think your way into unconditional, the mind will always try to put conditions/limits/project. Try a no-mind perspective... no-mind, no conditions. 

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Mirko Yes, anything unconditional is non-conceptual. You can't think your way into unconditional, the mind will always try to put conditions/limits/project. Try a no-mind perspective... no-mind, no conditions. 

Yes, "I" have experienced sober states of no-mind , but that experience lacked emotional aspect.

I could do that but then my life would fail without the driver.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 minutes ago, Shmurda said:

Self inquiry meditation will allow you manifest these feelings sober, then they will start to seep into your every day experience. 

A caveat: be prepared to give up your sense of identity and all the things you *think* you like. 

In my case - Self inquiry is great for insights / AHA moments, but not for emotions.

And meditation is great to experience my nothingness nature, but it lacks emotions... For me it feels like emptiness without emotions.

I was not being able to experience infinite love sober. How long do you meditate?

5 minutes ago, Mirko said:

Are you able to do it sober anytime you want? Or in meditation?

I have had few spontaneous glimpses sober... but I think for anything permanent, enlightenment is required. Or is it just a limiting belief?

Meditation helps. It increases the baseline of your happiness. 

I relapse into ego state often because I live in the world.

Nothing is permanent. Not even enlightenment. 

3 minutes ago, Mirko said:

Yes, "I" have experienced sober states of no-mind , but that experience lacked emotional aspect.

Try to look at this from say a dog's perspective. They would still have emotions, but without conceptualizing their experience. It's like emotions just happen and no one is doing it. Just pure presence with what is. I actually learned a lot from observing my own dog in that regard.

Another way to say unconditional is "regardless of outcome"

Kind of like the deep love you always have for your child regardless of what they do.

Expanding this kind of love for all of existence regardless of outcome.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Keeping conceptual chatter to the minimum and only using thinking as a tool when need to

dog-human.jpg

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Keeping conceptual chatter to the minimum and only using thinking as a tool when need to

dog-human.jpg

That's a brilliant picture. However, It's really tough for us to become like dogs.

31 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Another way to say unconditional is "regardless of outcome"

Kind of like the deep love you always have for your child regardless of what they do.

Expanding this kind of love for all of existence regardless of outcome.

Agree, learning to stay detached from the outcome is another way to eliminate condition. As well as having no expectations.

1 minute ago, Nick_98 said:

That's a brilliant picture. However, It's really tough for us to become like dogs.

Not becoming like dogs, just learning how conceptual mind robs us of happiness. Animals can be great spiritual gurus if you obsetve them consciously.

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Not becoming like dogs, just learning how conceptual mind robs us of happiness. Animals can be great spiritual gurus if you obsetve them consciously.

How would you put it into words if you observed a dog consciously while it's crying ?

6 minutes ago, Nick_98 said:

How would you put it into words if you observed a dog consciously while it's crying ?

The dog would feel distress, but not identify with it. Most animals don't have a sense of self, so there would be no 'poor me' self-talk. Just a sensation of whatever being experienced, with no psychological suffering. 

39 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Agree, learning to stay detached from the outcome is another way to eliminate condition. As well as having no expectations.

Yes Enlightenment sort of speak transcend's external circumstances as well as arising emotions and thoughts.

And simultaneously it's not something that needs to be upheld.

See I can see a nice car for sale and attach to an idea of wanting to buy that car. For example I'm not going to turn my head the other way and say don't look don't look don't become attached... so in that sense it's not an avoidance... it's the underlying peace that remains regardless of whether I'm able to buy the car or not at that time.

Is total complete unconditional Freedom regardless of outcome or circumstance.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi