Dylan Page

How do I deal with existential anxiety?

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

But psycs do heal. Finding a way to use them is very powerful... probably *the* most powerful tool for healing we have. It's true that psycs can make you feel anxious and temporarily worsen your anxiety, but perhaps a low dose of shrooms (1 gram dried) or a low dose of lsd (look into trip killers also, they've been reportedly able to just stop trips in their tracks). Only thing is LSD lasts 12 fucken hours haha. At least with DMT if you have a bad trip you'll be back in 20 mins. Don't use DMT if your on anti-depressants...that's lethal I think lol.

On LSD I had no anxiety... once a friend of mine started freaking out and I tried to calm him while I was tripping which was kinda unusual xD But I have lots of self control and I know how to handle my shit together, I doubt that all the people have the same reactions.

Just watched this video the other day. Maybe it helps. 

I strongly suggest you start a therapy to get to the root of your existential anxiety. No thinking or reading will fix it in the long run, but I get how watching videos on the topic soothes the anxiety.  

At the end of the day, you'll have to sit with those feelings and express them so they don't fill up until you have an anxiety attack. Therapy is probably one of the best places to be able to sit with your feelings. 

Good luck!

11 hours ago, Member said:

On LSD I had no anxiety... once a friend of mine started freaking out and I tried to calm him while I was tripping which was kinda unusual xD But I have lots of self control and I know how to handle my shit together, I doubt that all the people have the same reactions.

@Member aw man, when I was on the grass...I had so much anxiety and I could barely trip. Wasn't good. Thankfully I'm off almost all drugs except psycs and cbd. Feeling way better

9 hours ago, Aaron p said:

aw man, when I was on the grass...I had so much anxiety and I could barely trip. Wasn't good. Thankfully I'm off almost all drugs except psycs and cbd. Feeling way better

Glad you're feeling better *hugs*