iceprincess

describe your PERFECT woman

208 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You're talking about sex but relationships are not merely about sex.

No I'm not talking just  about sex although that's a huge part of what the male mind is focused on in relationships (let's be honest).  But regardless.. I'm being honest.. I don't care that much about her personality traits if she fits the criteria of physical attractiveness according to my male mind.   To me .. If a girl is beautiful and blonde.. That's it boom done let's marry lol :D

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

To me of a girl is beautiful and blonde.. That's it boom done let's marry lol :D

If she does not have a good personality, you will regret it afterwards. Superficial relationships will only be superficial.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Gesundheit said:

If she does not have a good personality, you will regret it afterwards. Superficial relationships will only be superficial.

Ofcourse who would reject the best of both worlds?  If a person is both physically attractive and got a good personality.. That would be the perfect partner.. Everyone agrees on that I guess.  The difference comes regarding what's the priority according to YOU?   And since people are different their priorities are different.. My priority in a partner is their looks and THEN comes their personality.   

BTW blondes are usually classy and polite.  They meet the criteria of physical attractiveness and the good feminine personality traits as well. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Looks Looks only go so far.. 

To you.. 

Relativity 

On 15/07/2020 at 10:08 PM, iceprincess said:

describe your PERFECT woman

Just the tip of the iceberg but here goes:

• She has control over her monkey-mind.
  • She only talks when necessary with the least amount of words possible.
  • Supportive and understanding.
  • Mildly naughty, can easily change the mood just by being herself.
  • Clean, fresh breath, etc...
  • Vulnerable with me and strong without me.
  • Intelligent, although not dogmatic or complex. She has to be able to communicate clearly. Women who talk a lot to express little turn me off big time.
  • Highly conscious. Perhaps the most important and sexiest thing here. Women who are closed-minded turn me off.
  • She understands her shadow, and preferably mine.
  • Things like openness, communication, beauty, being a good caregiver, having a direction in life, honesty, loyalty, etc... are across the board, of course.

And no, she's not a unicorn. She existed but life took her from me, for now.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Someone here  well. I don't think. I think a lot of people want both looks and personality so of course I'm not alone. So a lot of people are actually like me. 

Look at this thread itself. Most people responding how they want both looks and personality. 

Look at the comment before my comment. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Someone here  well. I don't think. I think a lot of people want both looks and personality so of course I'm not alone. So a lot of people are actually like me. 

Look at this thread itself. Most people responding how they want both looks and personality. 

Yes I agree and that's also what I want. But the difference is what's the priority for you?  It seems like your priority in a guy is his personality and then comes his looks.. But ofcourse you'd like him to have them both.  

My priority in a girl is her blonde (I mean her looks lol) and then comes her personality.. But ofcourse I'd like her to have them both. 

You get how this works? 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

BTW blondes are usually classy and polite.  They meet the criteria of physical attractiveness and the good feminine personality traits as well. 

Lol WTF?!

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse who would reject the best of both worlds?  If a person is both physically attractive and got a good personality.. That would be the perfect partner.. Everyone agrees on that I guess.  The difference comes regarding what's the priority according to YOU?   And since people are different their priorities are different.. My priority in a partner is their looks and THEN comes their personality.

Then perhaps you should take into account the supply and demand principle. Priorities are relative to the market. If you have a lot to offer, your value goes up and you will more likely have the chance to pick as you like. Most guys aren't in that position.

Women pick personality over looks because they know what will work in the long run. If you have marriage on your list, then you should consider personality as a priority.

My perfect woman must be at least virgin, next factor is color of her skin, shape of her body, symmetry of face, and how often she takes a bath

Edited by Amit
add

Just now, Someone here said:

Yes I agree and that's also what I want. But the difference is what's the priority for you?  It seems like your priority in a guy is his personality and then comes his looks.. But ofcourse you'd like him to have them both.  

My priority in a girl is her blonde (I mean her looks lol) and then comes her personality.. But ofcourse I'd like her to have them both. 

You get how this works? 

The problem is that you have set it like a priority system. To me it's not about priority. You're getting me wrong. I want the complete package. 

If you want the complete package too, then we're both in the same boat. Only difference is that you have set priorities but in the end we both want the same things. 

But there's one big difference between you and me. If you're ready to compromise on personality, then I am not in the same boat as you. 

Because I'm not ready to compromise on that.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Lol WTF?

What lol?  Do you disagree? I only date blonde girls and I can tell you they are as equally beautiful as a personality as their looks. 

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Women pick personality over looks because they know what will work in the long run. If you have marriage on your list, then you should consider personality as a priority.

Why?   You wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with an ugly person.. At least you won't go cheating if your spouse is attractive enough to keep you locked.  If I marry Scarlett Johansson I won't even leave the house or let her leave it lol jk. ??

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

11 minutes ago, Amit said:

My perfect woman must be at least virgin, next factor is color of her skin, shape of her body, symmetry of face, and how often she takes a bath

Hell yeah lol. 

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Someone here  

The problem is that you have set it like a priority system. To me it's not about priority. You're getting me wrong. I want the complete package. 

If you want the complete package too, then we're both in the same boat. Only difference is that you have set priorities but in the end we both want the same things. 

But there's one big difference between you and me. If you're ready to compromise on personality, then I am not in the same boat as you. 

Because I'm not ready to compromise on that.. 

Yes which is exactly my point.  There is difference.. Your criteria is different from mine is different from someone else.. You are not ready to compromise on personality and I'm not ready to compromise on blonde lol... 

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What lol?  Do you disagree? I only date blonde girls and I can tell you they are as equally beautiful as a personality as their looks.

That's clearly a bias on your part. I read another comment for you:

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Astrology is delusion.

Pseudoscience. 

Wouldn't you say that's akin to what you're saying here?

Why?   You wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with an ugly person..

Looks are important, of course. I want a beautiful partner, like everyone else. But nobody's ugly cuz it's all relative.

At least you won't go cheating if your spouse is attractive enough to keep you locked.  If I marry Scarlett Johansson I won't even leave the house or let her leave it lol jk. ??

Imagine eating your favourite food 3 times every single fucking day for the rest of your fucking life. That's what sex feels like when you have enough of it. You want the company, not the sex. You want a friend, not the restaurant or the plate.

Or perhaps don't imagine that, but actually do it. Experience what it's like to have the same food on every meal.

Edited by Gesundheit

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Imagine eating your favourite food 3 times every single fucking day for the rest of your fucking life. That's what sex feels like when you have enough of it. You want the company, not the sex. You want a friend, not the restaurant or the plate.

Stop comparing woman to food, don't objectify like a sexist, grow up

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Wouldn't you say that's akin to what you're saying here?

No what does astrology have to do with this?   Maybe it's something about the DNA or genetics.. Got nothing to do with astrology.  From my experience blonde girls are not just the most beautiful on the outside but even on the Inside.. That is a feminine.. Polite.. Classy traits.  Ofcourse it's relative after all what is considered beautiful or classy might be different from your POV. 

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Looks are important, of course. But it's relative after all so nobody's ugly. 

Not so simple.   It should be on paper.  I actually asked the same question earlier on this thread about thar ugly face they posted.. Look at it and tell that's not ugly.. It's on page 2 I guess. 

11 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Or perhaps don't imagine that, but actually do it. Experience what it's like to have the same food on every meal.

So are you saying I should not marry and just keep dating multiple women constantly? 

28 minutes ago, Amit said:

35 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well I'll prefer a wild latina over blonde

10 minutes ago, Amit said:

Stop comparing woman to food, don't objectify like a sexist, grow up

It applies to all genders and not specifically women.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

It applies to all genders and not specifically women

Even then grow up, that's materialistic paradigm in the root of this analogy.

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No what does astrology have to do with this?   Maybe it's something about the DNA or genetics.. Got nothing to do with astrology.  From my experience blonde girls are not just the most beautiful on the outside but even on the Inside.. That is a feminine.. Polite.. Classy traits.  Ofcourse it's relative after all what is considered beautiful or classy might be different from your POV.

Or in other words, self-bias. You have no objective evidence or data for any of these claims except your personal experience which is prone to bias and most likely is actually biased. Relativity has nothing to do with this, even though it is true that beauty and class are relative.

Not so simple.   It should be on paper.  I actually asked the same question earlier on this thread about thar ugly face they posted.. Look at it and tell that's not ugly.. It's on page 2 I guess.

"Ugly" is a concept, just like "beautiful". It is simply another way of saying attractive or unattractive, which is completely relative and out of my control.

So are you saying I should not marry and just keep dating multiple women constantly?

No. I said go and experience what it's like to have the same food every day.

Edited by Gesundheit