deso

Why continue life when life became hell?

62 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Would you protect a small vulnerable animal or a child in need if you could?

There are two yous. There is the you that is the video game character, and the you that is the player.

The you that is suffering is the you that is the character, not the player.

Are you, as the player, just going to abandon the character, just because the game's not going as you want it to?

Do you not feel, as player, you have a duty of care towards the character, like you have a duty of care to a small vulnerable animal or a child in need?

The character isn't you, but you as player have a duty of care towards your character. You could even think of it as your own child.

That person you see in the mirror: Look after it. Do the best you can. But never abandon it.

Better would have looked after him when he needed me the most.

3 minutes ago, deso said:

@Nak Khid I think I already mentioned the key ones.

what is preventing you from improving your life now? 

@deso No i haven't tried going to an underwater city, but if I do, spongebob-land would be fun to try!  And I'm talking about vivid and lucid dreaming... I wonder if you have any experience with either of those. To the point where you literally live a second life every night, but in this one you get to play god. Quite literally.  

So is it safe to say you are longing for "The Experience?" What is it you're wanting to experience? Where has all this conceptualization taken you? You may say nowhere, or you may say right here, now. Maybe now is the time. But you believe you've been through all this, right? All the questioning and answering. You say you've learned a lot. Maybe too much.... but maybe we let the learning go too. Or learn other things, for now. Life lessons alter our contextualization.  The fun ones lift our hearts into higher realms.  The hard ones burn for a long time. But long times are always much shorter in hindsight. 

If you're interested, I can help you get some cool experiences in dreaming. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

what is preventing you from improving your life now? 

That it will never be as I wanted it to be again. There‘s just too much destruction and garbage laying around now.

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@deso No i haven't tried going to an underwater city, but if I do, spongebob-land would be fun to try!  And I'm talking about vivid and lucid dreaming... I wonder if you have any experience with either of those. To the point where you literally live a second life every night, but in this one you get to play god. Quite literally.  

So is it safe to say you are longing for "The Experience?" What is it you're wanting to experience? Where has all this conceptualization taken you? You may say nowhere, or you may say right here, now. Maybe now is the time. But you believe you've been through all this, right? All the questioning and answering. You say you've learned a lot. Maybe too much.... but maybe we let the learning go too. Or learn other things, for now. Life lessons alter our contextualization.  The fun ones lift our hearts into higher realms.  The hard ones burn for a long time. But long times are always much shorter in hindsight. 

If you're interested, I can help you get some cool experiences in dreaming. 

There’s nothing to seek anymore. Even though it hasn’t been ‘found’ yet.

It depends on how much effort I had to put into this one, certainly there is a lot of other stuff swarming right now.

2 minutes ago, deso said:

There’s nothing to seek anymore. Even though it hasn’t been ‘found’ yet.

It depends on how much effort I had to put into this one, certainly there is a lot of other stuff swarming right now.

hmm... yeah... if you say it, its true. So, you have nothing to seek. anymore. There is something "to be found" , but its not found yet and will never be found, because there's nothing more to seek. How does that make you feel? 

41 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@deso

I am glad to hear that.
You can google "emotional scale abraham" to research the topic of emotions.

What? Me comparing the level of holiness in relation of where I want to be? ?

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

hmm... yeah... if you say it, its true. So, you have nothing to seek. anymore. There is something "to be found" , but its not found yet and will never be found, because there's nothing more to seek. How does that make you feel? 

I was just playing around.

well like I said I can help with learning to step into a reality where you can play god to your heart's content, but as for some kind of enlightenment experience you'll have to stick around and ask the wiser ones. 

How good are you at meditating? 

35 minutes ago, deso said:

That it will never be as I wanted it to be again. There‘s just too much destruction and garbage laying around now.

I don't know what this means, sounds like abstractions. Excuses not to improve yourself.  
You are young you can make a lot of mistakes and there will still be many chances to learn from them and improve, make more mistakes, learn and progress beyond these mistake each time further then they set you back  

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

well like I said I can help with learning to step into a reality where you can play god to your heart's content, but as for some kind of enlightenment experience you'll have to stick around and ask the wiser ones. 

How good are you at meditating? 

You were talking about lucid dreaming.

Is there a scale? ?

@deso nah, just as long as you can calm the turbulent mind, should be fine. Do you ever see images when you meditate? If so, what clarity level would you say they are, 1 being barely visible outlines and 10 being full blown hd colored images. 

@deso Let go of past.

Embrace the suffering as experience.

How can you know, what suffering are without have experience it?

What is suffering?

Why is it?

How do you feel suffering?

What do you think about this video?

@deso it's hard to see clearly during these times when we arein alot of pain. You can always turn things around. It might feel like it's to late and that you missed an important step earlier in life but if you want that step can be right now. I was 25years old when things finally turned around. It always begins with a small first step.

@deso there never was a reason why you to live.. So don't pretend that you need one now. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Ayahuasca ????❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.