Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Ray

Chakra meditation questions?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have been trying to do some chakra meditations but I am still a beginner. I have a few questions

If I chose a spot (like the solar plexus or root) and the spot I chose is a bit off from it's actual location, is this a problem? how specific do I need to be when meditating on the chakras ? I really am confused on the exact location of them, but is this a problem?   

Will meditating on the Chakra produce a feedback sensation to allow me to know if I am doing it right?

If I am an inch or so off,then will this be a problem or is it more about the intention of meditating on them? 

which resources are the best to learn properly?

Thank you guys so much! 

It's not too complicated just go with your instinct, allow your the details of your practice and visualization to be naturally tweaked, don't be too rigid. Rigidness isint good. Let your nature guide you, visualize strong pathways of energy. Lean into the feeling of it

just learn about the exact location of the chakras and then whenever you're placing your attention on them feel the space that they've occupied in space and then give it positive vibes by imagining something positive on them (like it's getting more beams or lights), you should do the process one by one

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"