Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VincentArogya

Compassion For Other Beings

9 posts in this topic

Towards the end of the video where Leo talked about becoming a Zen Devil, he mentioned about having compassion for everyone else because they might never get enlightened. I broke down and cried because all this while in the past eight months since my minor awakening, I have been trying to help people see what I see. But, I actually forgot that I had nothing to do with the awakening and it was just grace. 

Leo, if you're reading this. You have my infinite gratitude. Peace be with you.

I know how you feel. I've learned that no amount of energy or effort can change the fact that people will walk the path that they choose. If their chosen path crosses yours, then you may do what you can for them. If they choose a path that doesn't cross yours, there's nothing you can do for them, for better or for worse?

One of the hardest things is seeing your loved ones have the same hole inside them that you know so well. 

Then having to live with the fact that they will never be open to another possibility. 

Just now, traveler said:

One of the hardest things is seeing your loved ones have the same hole inside them that you know so well. 

Then having to live with the fact that they will never be open to another possibility. 

Loving someone means accepting them as they are, no matter how ugly :)) If you're always prepared to help them when they're ready to receive your help, then there should be no guilt or hardship. In your love, you let them live how they see fit. And in your love, you're always ready to be there when they need you. <3

2 minutes ago, LovingYou said:

Loving someone means accepting them as they are, no matter how ugly :)) If you're always prepared to help them when they're ready to receive your help, then there should be no guilt or hardship. In your love, you let them live how they see fit. And in your love, you're always ready to be there when they need you. <3

❤ 

I've noticed that I'm really starting to value people more ♥️♥️

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

I've noticed that I'm really starting to value people more ♥️♥️

Infinite love to you!