XeRnOg

Easy Method to Activate Pineal Gland with DMT

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I decided to post a guide on how I managed to activate my pineal gland. It involves DMT. Anyways, here it is:
Here is the method:
1. Find a dark and comfortable room to sit in any meditation posture of your choosing.
2. Prepare your meditation music. This is what I prefer:
https://youtu.be/cDCS19EOsrA
3. Prepare a good dose of DMT to smoke (a sublevel blastoff dose is about 0.02-0.028g.) enough to ALMOST blastoff.   Remember, YOU MUST BE IN A DARK ROOM.  Hold the hit in for as long as you can.  If you think the dose might have been too big and you may blastoff, then don't hold it in for that long and exhale.
4. Once there, close your eyes and you will see a light. That light is your pineal gland on the verge of activation. Follow that light while concentrating on the meditation music and you should eventually reach a metaphorical door that will lead into a metaphorical sea of consciousness.    Remember that since DMT only lasts 10 minutes that you only have a 10 minute window to access the sea of consciousness.  Concentrate on blending that sea of consciousness with the meditation music. Afterwards, let everything melt. Free yourself. Let everything go. Find peace by letting go of peace. 
5. There will either be a full-blown activation of the third eye or a partial awakening. However, both will be a sea of peace.
6. You will know the pineal gland is activated when you feel an intense pressure in the center of your brain. 
7. The feeling is of intense peace, intense bliss, intense happiness that is infinite and ongoing. It never stops. You can remain in this state forever if you so choose. 
You can open your eyes whenever. Congratulations, look at your shadow and see the aura of sacred geometry outline your shadow.   See the red ribbons floating down in celebration. And see the pinecone in your mind's eye.

Difference between full-blown pineal activation and partial pineal activation:

A full blown pineal gland activation will be accompanied with a vision of your consciousness going down a tunnel where all the demons and traumas of your past are confronted.  The Niagara cascade of endogenous serotonin will wash away all the pain of the past.  Also, I have reason to believe that the massive amounts of serotonin may come from the pineal gland converting melatonin or some other precursor into serotonin on the spot.

Both a full-blown activation and partial activation will feel 100,000 times better than sex.  When the pineal gland is activated, insanely massive amounts of serotonin floods the brain without any threat of serotonin receptor down regulation.  This was something I thought was extremely interesting? 

How could activating the pineal gland release so much more serotonin than all the ecstacy in the world yet not cause any serotonin receptor down regulation and feel so incredibly healing and feel so infinitely blissful and infinitely happy?  I have yet to understand this myself but my only current understanding is that why would the brain develop or have a defense mechanism against true happiness and true healing?

The only difference between a partial activation is there are is no vision.  A person can remain in both meditative states for as long as they want and the infinite bliss would never go away until they leave it.

Edited by XeRnOg

I seriously cannot believe that nobody would actually even try or attempt this considering how you guys consider yourself psychonauts.

Let me explain why that small amount of DMT is necessary, it is like a jumpstart for the piezoelectric motor of the pineal gland.  That jumpstart lasts for only 10 minutes so if you cannot get that motor running within 10 minutes, then wait a few minutes and try again.  Taking a blastoff dose can be compared to overrevving a motor, the brain has built in functions which reduce the RPMs.

Activating the pineal gland is COMPLETELY different.  The goal is to start the piezoelectric motor at an RPM that can sustain itself indefinitely.  When you manage to achieve that, this is when you will feel INFINITE bliss and happiness.  I suggest you stay in this meditative state for as long as you can. Me being the idiot that I am, the first time I stayed in it for 30 minutes and still felt infinite bliss for two hours after leaving the meditative state.  The second time I attempted it, it had the same success rate, so me being the idiot I am, stayed in that meditative state for only about 45 minutes.

Thinking it was so easy, the third time I tried it, instead my consciousness arrived at something written in Sanskrit, then I felt something push me down. I opened my eyes and my entire room was in quantum darkness. I could move but knew I couldn't occupy any space. Then something grabbed me and I was taken into some pocket dimension with two beings that looked very pissed off. Then I was taken into a pocket of dimensions where I was shown the only thing truly real was consciousness. I was FULLY conscious so this was completely different from a trip.

I'm not sure if it's because I shared the method before attempting a third time but I haven't been able to activate it ever since. So don't take it for granted.

Edited by XeRnOg