DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But I understand we can pkay here he can't because he is a mod here

Actually, not bc he is a mod, because nothing we can do to prove him otherwise. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

it’s because my parents, wife, only sibling, and two of my three kids...are all Pisces. Tends to pull the air outta ya. 

Natal chart is pretty accurate, all those ppl were born in different places and different times, Pisces is NOT only decisive factor here. You have to look at all planets in general, their positions in the moment of your birth. ;)

Well anyway, let's drop this topic, I am not trying to prove anything here.

Hugs.

15 minutes ago, Amit said:

That's true I found astrology to be completely baseless in its goal of Categorizing,

Read about the history of it, how ancient ppl used it to predict everything. It is not just a random mambo jumbo, I promise, I will find it  for us and we can discuss it just to make outlook wider, not to prove or disprove. But I will need some time, just hang in there with me pls.

@Galyna shiva is the primordial God, shiva created from itself...the male and the female, then he made Vishnu and Brahma... He gave them the task of comprehending Itself.. So vishnu and Brahma divided it one to go up and other to go down and meet after they find the last point of shiva in both directions... 

After infinite time, they couldn't find it the ends.... So they merge back into shiva.... 

Shiva is the consciousness itself, It asked Vishnu to maintain the creation for him and Brahma the creator itself.... Itself took the task of destruction, when it becomes toxic.. 

Vishnu has taken countless of avatars till now... In the dwapar age, which was just before current kali age, he manifested as Lord Krishna??... 

@zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is so accurate it exposes fetishes. 

Can't deny it is accurate regarding atleast me. It is true 98% of it. 

See even this "undiplomatic". 

@Amit told me the same thing, even though he did not believe in it, he told me it was pretty accurate. That is why I wanted @Nahm to do his chart, at least on his own, using that website.

I do not know guys, maybe for awakened folks is really different. 

Let me repeat it again, "Oh my God, love you all so so so much! "xDxDxD

Gotta run,  talk to you all soon.

Edited by Galyna

@Amit

2 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Galyna shiva is the primordial God, shiva created from itself...the male and the female, then he made Vishnu and Brahma... He gave them the task of comprehending Itself.. So vishnu and Brahma divided it one to go up and other to go down and meet after they find the last point of shiva in both directions... 

After infinite time, they couldn't find it the ends.... So they merge back into shiva.... 

Shiva is the consciousness itself, It asked Vishnu to maintain the creation for him and Brahma the creator itself.... Itself took the task of destruction, when it becomes toxic.. 

Vishnu has taken countless of avatars till now... In the dwapar age, which was just before current kali age, he manifested as Lord Krishna??... 

we'll talk about it more in depth, I find it very interesting. :)

I need to educate myself more about various religions....

@zeroISinfinity It’s been said that the Aquarius is the most intelligent, analytically speaking, so at least he’s well equipped xD 

my brother and mother are Pisces too, love our relatability and ability to mirror shadow aspects 

@Nahmyou will probably find it awesome how well astrology mirrors life, it is unique to each own and yet so powerful in exposing blind spots in connections. 

@DrewNows

Oh for sure. It’s kind like quantum mechanics in that it’s incredibly revealing and interesting, but ultimately makes perfect sense, which leaves just the fun of chatting about it & basically enjoying the show. Such an Aquarius thing to say. Lol 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@NahmYup my man nailed it.

So lets talk more about Unified Field theory it seems @Galynaloves it.

LOVE ?

Well have to retake her over. I do beleive she knows Sagi is very jelous. Will fight for my lady no matter what. 

No need to fight. :) I love everyone here, here is a music for you.....dramatic like you are xD, love this movie

We cant make drama any more...remember?

@zeroISinfinity He is Taurus, I know, it is in his profile. He is in April, think either 23 or 24, 1985. 

I know he was born in Russia, I do not know where and what time, otherwise can look him up, but I need to know at least city, time is not that important! 

21 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Oh yes. Sorry kinda miss it. My pisces lady is just not capble for good arguing.

Well ask Natasha, if she allows, I will make drama here every day. I promise you guys aren't going to get bored.....I could be Jessica Rabbit xD

My whole American family call me drama queen....xD

Telling the truth = drama here. xD

4045445-Jessica-Rabbit-Couture-Sculpture-Detail.jpg

Edited by Galyna

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

TAURUS TRAITS

Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable

Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands

Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics

My spouse is Taurus....

Main traits: loyal, grounded, materialists, sex and food is everything for them ( that is basically all that they need for happiness xD) very artistic, stubborn but not like Aquarius, lol but they are a little bit inert, you have to push them all the time.

mine plays guitar, flute, and piano. Nobody ever taught him how to play piano, but if you give him any melody to listen, like YT random song or anthem, can reproduce it with eyes closed on the piano, without any music notes. Lots of Taurus I met were into music....

18 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well what better women he found for that other then Aries.

Taurus don't not get Aries, and we have different energies with them. We are very fast for them....in everything, they need  time.

Edited by Galyna

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@DrewNows

Oh for sure. It’s kind like quantum mechanics in that it’s incredibly revealing and interesting, but ultimately makes perfect sense, which leaves just the fun of chatting about it & basically enjoying the show. Such an Aquarius thing to say. Lol 

Yeah man it offers an objective approach to understanding natural tendencies, it gives many angels (angles) to approach the inner world (work), revealing the whys behind many challenges in communication and relatability the ego or nature modality will distort...

I like the “making it my own” empowerment aspect of it

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Stable massive hard to move? 

How you travel with him

Athletic, very handsome, ppl say looks like a country music star, no jokes. All my men were handsome....donno why

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe  Because you are beautiful Ukrainian women.

Nah, better ask @DrewNows he saw my real pic xD

@DrewNows pls tell Alex that my husband is handsome, so Alex does not think that he is the best of the best, you saw his picxD....

Edited by Galyna

@DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity

Guys erase it for my sake, spouse will think I am looking into something, lol

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows Guys I have to run now to the airport, my friend is coming today.

Alex, I will answer all your questions tomorrow. Need to go get ready.

Edited by Galyna

19 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Amit

we'll talk about it more in depth, I find it very interesting. :)

I need to educate myself more about various religions....

That would be great, it will deepen my own understanding about it... Will share interesting resources with you :)