DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

On 17.7.2020. at 5:33 PM, Galyna said:

@Amit 

Mama Mia we just added this to dreamboard. 

Oh boyo. 

@zeroISinfinity hahahaha, first you would visit your best man, than take a road trip to meet us in TN, then drive to New Orleans to see @DrewNows, then to FL where @Natasha :) is...

You have so many friends in America, the whole family.....

So start to packing your suitcase....:D:D:D

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Quality stuff I like it. You can always find places like this @Galyna. No need for McD and such.

That would be so cool. Meat also GMO or is it not? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I am not really a fan of BBQ. I do not like sweet sauce that comes with it.

Who told you I eat in McDonalds, lol? :D or you just meant in general? 

If in general those places you have mentioned are quite pricey, you need to sit down and eat, that is why lots of people prefer other ways of getting food since it is cheap and fast.... 

I am going to do that recipe that you have sent me. I have bought our Russian cottage cheese in the Russian store. I am looking forward to it, I might post a pic here....

@zeroISinfinity of course, golubtsi ( голубцы) Do you know that instead of cabbage leaf you can use a grape leaf and stuff your meat in there? 

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity of course, golubtsi ( голубцы) Do you know that instead of cabbage leaf you can use a grape leaf and stuff your meat in there? 

Yes ofcourse. 

Haha I knew it. 

We here like to sit and eat. There is no eating and drinking in car or standing. 

There is fast food and it is popular but with much higher quality then McD in terms of meat and products of it . But those stores are not so shiny. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I miss farmers markets a lot....thank god my friend from Ukraine grows her own tomatoes and cucumbers. :D I also miss this squash , Pattison we call it

FF874A19-F53C-42DD-AA44-9306A3D800DA.jpeg

@Galyna This morning since it was Saturday my lady and me visited it and bought veggies. Since she talks with all those folks and chooses and has to check everything had time to strike @Raptorsin7 nerves lol. 

I never like to go with woman in any kind of shopping. 

Never saw that fruit, right? Wow. 

I buy stuff within 5 minutes and she needs 2 hours ok this time half an hour but still lol. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

has to check everything had time to strike @Raptorsin7 nerves lol. 

Poor fellow , here it would be considered very harsh ?? but there is it perfectly fine. Mom talks to me like this all my life. She never allowed me to feel pity about my self, always should be a warrior. ???

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

Poor fellow , here it would be considered very harsh ?? but there is it perfectly fine. Mom talks to me like this all my life. She never allowed me to feel pity about my self, always should be a warrior. ???

???? Need to introduce him to my dalmatian Grandmother 2 meters tall and shoulders of NBA superstar. Harsh. He will literally beg for mercy but no escape boyo. 

This is the talk we grow up with. Like really you are not allowed to be weak at all. That's true. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This is the talk we grow up with. Like really you are not allowed to be weak at all. That's true. 

I think it is our parents. My mother is a very proud one. When we argue might not call me out of principle for couple months, will wait till I call her first. Never apologized even once, even when was wrong. I do not think all those methods of raising kids comes from strong ego, in all honesty we were raised by people that were "teenagers" themselves. 

@zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok need some American dish from you @Galynasomething ordinary people eat at their homes. 

I have to think about it, I do not cook American meals....We need to ask Drew or Natasha. 

I really do not know. :(

Good 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.