DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Amit said:

I think we're not targeting the root issues by moving between journals. 

Really think we'll be more compassionate after this feedback :ph34r:

What I hope and that's why I didn't lock it :)

seemingly pertinent subject material here as well 

@Galyna    @Natasha  @DrewNows  @Amit   @zeroISinfinity

Guys this is my most favorite comedy video. My ultimate favorite. Laurel and Hardy 

If you watch full, I'm sure you will fall out of your chair bursting in laughter. 

Please watch.:)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@zeroISinfinity hmm I think Galyna hit the nail on the head with her last reply to you, it’s simply how you made her feel. The drama games are low vibrational/unsustainable behavior as Natasha pointed out to me. I’d like to see this thread operating on a much higher level of emotional maturity, responsibility and integrity. 

let’s use this journal to share love, to bring the right kind of energy to the table; that’s what we all wish to receive in return 

let’s use these steps as a reminder when communicating here

@Galyna@Preety_India@Amit@DrewNows@Natasha@zeroISinfinity
A902AF63-B903-4DE4-A50C-6648C8E87A77.jpeg

@Natashathanks for sharing this! ?

@Preety_India Way to lead by example :x

Happy Sunday funday! :) 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows thank you, not just here but in my day to day life these steps feel super helpful. 

@zeroISinfinity  it's ok man, myself felt like a narc at times it's just a trait and if we're willing to work on ourselves. Just try to watch your behavior, be more compassionate.. Myself had distorted views about females, but it didn't serve me in today's world. In past, world has been mostly patriarchal and that's where this distortion coming from... But see it's changing to be a better place, it's time we choose to integrate our feminine side and be more compassionate to fellow humans. 

Can't we see how diverse and wonderful this forum and thread are? Can't we appreciate that how gifted we're to talk to these awesome people.

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Amit Doesn't matter it's not really about that at all

But that's what it seems like, why the pretending, the drama, be who you're authentically.. Say directly what ever is going behind the scenes without beating around the bush

Edited by Amit

@Amit @DrewNows @Preety_India @Natasha @zeroISinfinity 

I was super busy with my celebration, I have some major insights to share. I am giving the credit for these insights to some people in this thread. 

Anyway guys, I do not want to lose you, my ppl...because I have been talking to you over a month in this thread. I have been talking to most of you in my PMs. How about changing the format or subject of our conversations. The thing is I am not sure if I can spend so much time on forum, I will have classes again in one week.

Alex, my special friend.....it was not in my purpose to make you sad, upset or hurt your feelings. I was just super honest with you. In a way I challenged you, I know, maybe it was not pleasant. But where else, if not here, to be honest with people for their own sake. Do you see how I am being your mirror? You are still a human, because if you were not, it would not trigger any unpleasant reactions. So keep working to integrate your major insights about illusory ego. 

Anyway, with regards if we close or keep this thread, I feel like I need to share my two main insights with you, guys.

I will be back soon.

P.S. You are so sweet for posting here even when I was gone.

Hugs. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thank you so much I mean it. ❤️

Welcome:), Just hold on, let me gather myself and I will bring some interesting insight. 

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity sweet, another channel, thanks brother! 

hooray for more insights! 

Happy New moon day 

Edited by DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity oh thank you?I will watch now about me while cooking .  ?

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity not gonna lie, what you share is fucking weird

Lmao xD

@DrewNows He just craves for something.  I have already figured out;), I just do not have time to give a thorough response now. 

Hopefully today. But basically this forum is a main outlet for him to be as he is and not to be scared that ppl are going to judge him.

He does not have it in a real life. Forum = outlet. But hold on, I will give you my major insight soon. 

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

I don't give a fuck.

Alex, you give a f...k, if not you would not be here, please tell us what you are craving so much....time to retrospect.

I will run now, be back and give you my vision.

Have you considered working with Nahm again or anyone? I seriously think you need some more work. 

@zeroISinfinity The other day I sent you a personal message when @Natasha gave us a working, I sent it in PM not to create drama.

You read my message you did not even respond like "Okay, I got it, lets be careful on forum and not create drama."

Why have you just ignored my message? I want to know like truly. Do you think it is a bit disrespectful maybe....

As a matter of fact, I did not go for your personal attention. I really felt uncomfortable that ppl started noticing drama and I want to talk to you about. You read it and not even said " yes, I got you, will take some actions.!"

Can you pls explain your behavior?

@zeroISinfinity just because you don’t have to deal with the “in your face” reactions sharing here doesn’t mean there isn’t consequences. You can start to lose respect (Be perceived as inconsiderate) but more importantly as Galyna explains, you don’t get to learn and grow in your life. I am all for encouraging weird authentic expression xD but when done for the right reasons..

Edited by DrewNows

44 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity The other day I sent you a personal message when @Natasha gave us a working, I sent it in PM not to create drama.

You read my message you did not even respond like "Okay, I got it, lets be careful on forum and not create drama."

Why have you just ignored my message? I want to know like truly. Do you think it is a bit disrespectful maybe....

As a matter of fact, I did not go for your personal attention. I really felt uncomfortable that ppl started noticing drama and I want to talk to you about. You read it and not even said " yes, I got you, will take some actions.!"

Can you pls explain your behavior?

22 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity just because you don’t have to deal with the “in your face” reactions sharing here doesn’t mean there isn’t consequences. You can start to lose respect (Be perceived as inconsiderate) but more importantly as Galyna explains, you don’t get to learn and grow in your life. I am all for encouraging weird authentic expression xD but when done for the right reasons..

@zeroISinfinity be like xD

FB_IMG_1597504437269~2.jpg

@zeroISinfinity You are loved brother. 

I want to take this opportunity to confess something that hit me really hard recently. I realize what is needed to work through this fear, but i welcome any supporting advice etc. I almost shared this with ya the other day, @Natasha.

What's become so obvious lately is "I don't know how to" or "am unwilling" to ask for love. This has created the greatest amount of suffering in my life. The stubbornness and ability to create my own pain over rejection became a part of my survival. Obviously it's not easy, but why would i want it to be. Making life playful is what we all want it to be, i imagine, and that's how i'd like this life to be about...connecting, healing, loving, learning. My plan is to continue developing my communication skills, to relate with all beings. 

Anyways, i appreciate any/all advice but hold no expectation or anticipation for anything; i am confident in the journey i must take...my brother has been amazing, he gives it straight up, regardless of how it might hurt my ego 

@zeroISinfinity as long as the partnership supports growth/expansion, the journey will be quite magical i would imagine. I love your fiery open expression mate, i have a lot of those thoughts that go on in the inside and i don't often share them. You and Natasha, such awesome people...really dig ya :)

(not that I just see you as the signs lmao, you’re unique people, we have a lot in common) 

Edited by DrewNows