DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Galyna said:

told me the same thing, even though he did not believe in it, he told me it was pretty accurate. That is why I wanted

I consider myself God, all that language can generate can be attributed to it ?

How come that there is such a big percentage of the air signs? Coincidence @Amit ? I do not think so.....;)

Maybe it works in some cases:/

Interesting, reading about it on Wiki now, honestly I have never heard of it before.....:)

This one, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirukkuṛaḷ right?

Yes that is it, I'll send you the book if you like... 

Ok guys here is the second chapter about rain ☔ :)

Screenshot_2020-08-15-16-43-27-965_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-15-16-43-38-093_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Edited by Amit

@Amit and @DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity

Sweethearts, hang with me, the day is going to be busy, I need to reply to each of you individually, I know!.....but tomorrow is the big celebration and I need to clean my house today for the guests. Writing takes a lot of time and dedication.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. 

Love ya....

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@zeroISinfinity you can still change the meaning behind your impeccable reciprocity with the opposite sex :D 

What are these “signs” telling you and why? You’re absolutely perfect, meaning you get to hold yourself responsible/accountable for every action. You get to choose all the lines and whether to cross them or not, then accept the consequences. 

When emotion dictates action what action will be best serving, be open and deliberate in your authentication 

(nobody likes normal, lucky for you :|)

Reminds me of Friedrich Nietzche, “the overman...who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life’s terrors, he affirms life without resentment.” 

Love his wisdom  

@zeroISinfinity learn to harness and control your energy, yes of course. You know how best to utilize it. How would you like to be remembered? Would you prefer others conduct your behaviors? 

It’s like a never ending journey of self discovery through others, through connection and healing. 

id hire you to be my wingman xD

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well I wanted modelling but had to put that off because of her. Bit torn. This time I want to keep lady that will make me lose my hair but she is so sensitive and working with other women will hurt her. This type of endovour will harm her so much and I don't want that. So need new dream. 

i can tell why she loves your power/energy :P How long can you sustain doing things for her and sacrificing what you feel called to do? Don't you think if she really loves you she will want you to be free, to express and share yourself freely in whatever makes you feel happy? (it may seem like i am here tying to blame someone but i am just reading the energy behind your words so don't think i mean to attack anyone) 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well why not but not PUA crap. I don't like that shit. We find quality women. 

Can't wait someone to say you hate PUAbut you approach girls on street. 

Well covid thing and sometimes situation calls for it.Most of women I find through friends. 

we get to make our own definitions/meanings, don't need any egoic/fear models/systems, maybe too polarizing ^_^ xD 

@zeroISinfinity well to me, your shadow is her shadow. Where’s your intuition, and what’s with her perpetual control? just questions that come to mind, you’re experiencing what you need. I have faith  in everything happening as it must. What other purpose does relationships serve other than to support and motivate embodying our best versions :) 

Edited by DrewNows

Does a real man need to use force or proper communication of boundaries? You are the peaceful warrior my friend. Nothing is set in stone so it’s pointless to figure things out before they happen. Bring what feels good to the table, leave the rest 

maybe you refer to tough love, this is something our planet needs more than ever today. To accept pain to grow is part of the energy exchange, a sovereign being will not require pain. 

Edited by DrewNows

10 hours ago, Amit said:

Will share interesting resources with you 

You always do even if it is a mundane conversation :), thank you for being a good listener and for your great perceptual ability. Love depth in other people. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok we get it. He is your new forum hubby. 

I will try with @Keyholebut she doesn't like me.

I do not know what to say, I read all your posts today and I am a bit in confused. Are you writing this to trigger my reactions? Like honestly?

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What triggered you, Scorpio (my guess) lady? 

Not at all. You love women, go and pursue them. Be in it fully!!!!! Give it all.  Do not put any limitations. The more you are trying to repress it, the harder it becomes. Guaranteed! Be a womanizer, enjoy it fully, I mean it. I will never accuse you of being womanizer,  that is not what my issue here in this thread. Why would I care? In real life, if lets say you are my spouse, then for sure, would be an issue. Why would I care about it on a public forum? Right now I see some repressive hues in your posts. 

My issue is that you put too much attention on your persona, in a way, what my real issue here is that you do not ask questions, you do not care about others as much, all attention evolves around you, your issues and your gf. Friendship should be reciprocal. You take one step, I take one step, it is a perpetual motion. It is like a mutual exchange. See if you meet me in real life, you would understand. Hell, I love to be and have always been in the center of attention. Just because I am not that little gray mouse who sits in the corner. I love people, I love meaningful conversations, I love to gather people around me, I do it all my life. In a way, yeah, I am a leader. And I don't do anything for it, it just happens naturally. 

But with years I've realized that the biggest pleasure in my life was to nurture deep meaningful connections with others, not only to be egocentric person where life constantly evolves around my persona. I learned how to listen and observe. I love asking questions. I love hearing interesting experiences.  I love meaningful exchange that can enrich you inside. 

I was asking you 1000 times to share something interesting with me about your awakening, about your path. You gave me a very arrogant answer like "I do not like to talk about it, not a teacher, not good at it." So are you setting the pace of our conversation? No my guy, not with me.... ;)

I do not want to hear about your girlfriend all the time, we can blend it in with some other things. Lets talk about your gf, but not in every post....

Genuine advice for you: other people love when you are interested in them. Everybody loves it. 

I also feel like when you talk about your development and how you want to remedy everything, you ego loves to receive bonuses, from thinking how advanced and cool dude you are by taking some steps forward. Do you see the blind spot here? It is just a sham, Alex, with all my respect to you. How do I know, because even on this little forum you are inconsistent with your words and actions. Imagine how many other things I could spot if in real setting. 

I do believe that you might have some glimpses about Truth and Consciousness here and there, but you need to work on your roots, not only by talking about it on your forum journal, but actually working on them.

@Amit and I were talking about covert narcissism the other day, @Amit , I feel like Alex might actually have some traits of it, can you please share the video with him, the  one you sent me in PM? (Thanks, dear:x)

You are a cool guy, with a nice sense of humor, light and bubbly, but (again I can not say for other ppl on this forum) with me it feels like you are constantly on the stage, performing something. Like you are a model. 

Real man can not say and DOES NOT say " I am a real man" by saying or admitting this, you are putting yourself in the positions that you need to reinforce it, why? If you know that you already are, why saying it all the time? It is oxymoron. Do you understand? 

Also, today, I said I was going to celebrate something, you did not even ask me what it was, and started to talk about your "thingy" again, right off the bat. Could at very least say "Happy celebration!" and then starting your girls topic.

It is not going to work like this.....I can always give you a shoulder when you need it, but I love myself too much...I really do. I am not going to be a pillow here all the time. 

I can drop anything I started in a blink of an eye and will never regret it.;) So we can ask Natasha or Nahm to close this journal and let's please move on. 

If you put constant attention on your persona, I am leaving this party. Will not tolerate any selfishness or narcissism whatsoever...

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Sometimes it is needed for your own growth. 

Much love to you, my friend.

Edited by Galyna

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am working on my issues and I respect your help. I really do. 

I honestly want to heal. 

And nothing wrong about that, but it is not always about you, Alex. 

@Nahm and @Natasha guys, feel free to close my thread.... 

I do apologize in front of all forum community if any drama has been created. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna No need to apologize, dear. We can move conversations to a new or already existing journals. Looks like this one has run its course. 

@Natasha I think I am done and I feel like I said what I wanted to.

@zeroISinfinity @Amit @DrewNows

Thank you guys for a wonderful experience. 

I hope we all can learn from this.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

@Galyna No need to apologize, dear. We can move conversations to a new or already existing journals. Looks like this one has run its course. 

I think we're not targeting the root issues by moving between journals. 

Really think we'll be more compassionate after this feedback :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha I think I am done and I feel like I said what I wanted to.

@zeroISinfinity @Amit @DrewNows

Thank you guys for a wonderful experience. 

I hope we all can learn from this.

Have a happy celebration day ??

13 minutes ago, Amit said:

Have a happy celebration day ??

You are my Darling, thank you so much for being so so so kind and attentive. ❤️❤️❤️